Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Suggestion about promoting or not promoting to a higher level

Rookie

Suggestion about promoting or not promoting to a higher level

As you already know there are now a lot of managers who preffer not to promote to the next level in order not to lose 20% of quality at the end of the season. They chose bad tactics in order to lose on purpose and they concentrate on cup , champions league and association matches , making these competitions verry unballanced . In order to put a stop to this my suggestion is: The last 8 teams in the league will lose their top 2 or 3 players who will be offered for signing to the top 8 teams , if they chose to do so. In this way all managers will want to promote to the next level so they will not lose the best players. Also the game will be more fair and more attractive because all the managers will be active and try their best to promote.
    FCSB likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think it's the worst "anti-tanking" idea I 've read

example :
    This season I don't have time to involve much in the game and my team.
    Should I loose my best players ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

its one of good way to stop the tankers,

but its seems not fair to those who got lower 8 not because of tanking.

Rookie
    Even you don't have the time to involve much in one season , setting up a well ballanced formation will guarantee a position in the first 8 teams. In real life a superstar player will leave the club to another one withe higher expectation . Here if you set up a bad formation and forget about the game for 3,4 months you will end up with a team of superstars when you rejoin the game. It does not seem fair to me at all...

Famous
    Mmmm, nope. You won't rejoin the game with a team of superstars after 3-4 months unless you maintain their contracts at the end of every season. If you abandon your team completely for that length of time you'll rejoin with a team full of 1 and 2 star players.

Rookie
    Ok, so you will have to check in once every season let's say , in order to renew the contracts.
    Altiplano likes this.

but its seems not fair to those who got lower 8 not because of tanking.
    correctly.

In my opinion the only thing that Nordeus can do is making that every team in the League after one season lose 20%, so in this case they will focus on getting on a better position so they can play the SL/CL, because if we take it as you said, they will play 1 CL and that's it, 'cause if they end lower then 8th place, next season there will be no SL/CL.

I keep my idea of demote buildings and close the training for 7* players.... the game needs IMO be auto-leveled to create the sensation of continuity....and constant progress...

The problem is 20% is too much, But this is necessary otherwise no one would buy players. It is the own decision to use the game part-time only for Asso and Cup (In CL you first have to qualify, which is not possible when you tank). In fact the problem lies in the CL I have to play against the next higher level opponents, so I need one or two seasons to prepare (=tank) if I want to win. If you are one of the big spender to play with 120% every season it is up to you. Nordeus should make a better system.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sappl View Post
    The problem is 20% is too much, But this is necessary otherwise no one would buy players. It is the own decision to use the game part-time only for Asso and Cup (In CL you first have to qualify, which is not possible when you tank). In fact the problem lies in the CL I have to play against the next higher level opponents, so I need one or two seasons to prepare (=tank) if I want to win. If you are one of the big spender to play with 120% every season it is up to you. Nordeus should make a better system.
    It is possible to play in CL if you tank ! I'm in this situation . If you win the CL or Super League you are qualified for CL for next season where you will have a huge advantage agains the other managers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast