Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Unlink the tokens as FA rewards

Famous
    A Pique of boredom can always be offset by a Shakira of excitement. No?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    A Pique of boredom can always be offset by a Shakira of excitement. No?
    A Piqué of boredom will be her new single if we do enough promotion here xD

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Another point can be, "why don't merge the tankers"?

So, the system could recognize double season tankers and put them all together, so is like keep some freedom to tank but creating a line between "real competitive teams", those who play for promotion and those who force the tanking.
    Mmmmm. I don't think merging the tankers would work. Imagine the squad lineups. 10 left midfielders facing 10 right midfielders!?
    Besides the broader point I'm trying to make is; where in life/the world does anyone set out to fail? Is Zidane sitting in his office right now congratulating himself on how well things are going. "Bueno, bueno, bueno ya vamos por la liga Nivea."? Is Nadal about to play in Australia hoping to get knocked out in the 1st round so he can jump into his Kia and visit Ayers Rock ( or whatever it's called now )?
    Deliberately fail at the defining concept of a game in order to succeed at an addition. Only in Top Eleven, no?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    A Piqué of boredom will be her new single if we do enough promotion here xD
    We could even things out with a Sergio y Pilar thread?
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Yes and No. Associations are the only source of Tokens outside the daily gifts or the occasional competitions, if you want to have a competitive team you can't stay behind your rivals and miss a chance to have 50 or 100 Tokens in the end of the season. That makes a big difference.
    For me it's no . You need this tokens to stay being competitive in associations only ! It's the snake who bit his own tail if you see what i mean ! I don't need those extra tokens for the 3 individual competitions ! The free 35T and some daily gift is all i need .

So as i previously said , nobody force anyone to play association .
    And when you don't like something i don't understand why so many users keep playing it , stay and spit on .... it's a kind of " schyzophrenic " attitude lol
    khris likes this.

Leave 100T for platin, decrease 20% Q for tanking and for World Top10 max 20 of each boosters. Easiest way to try to find the best solution of this "problem".

Gesendet von meinem SM-T819 mit Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    For me it's no . You need this tokens to stay being competitive in associations only ! It's the snake who bit his own tail if you see what i mean ! I don't need those extra tokens for the 3 individual competitions ! The free 35T and some daily gift is all i need .

So as i previously said , nobody force anyone to play association .
    And when you don't like something i don't understand why so many users keep playing it , stay and spit on .... it's a kind of " schyzophrenic " attitude lol

I still don't get your point at all mate. By this logic nobody forces you to qualify for the champions league or be competitive in the cup, heck nobody forces us to play Top Eleven in the first place. All you need to be good in association is just tank, you don't need tokens for that. I'm sorry I'm trying to collect and manage the most valuable thing in the game so I can continue to play normally in the first place.
    khris likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12