Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 2nd game support in asso games

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    It was before some months, when a mate got a draw in his match.
    His opponent got a red card (his only ST) and I asked him why he didn't move or sub his 2nd DC to an attacking position and take the advantage.
    He answered that he wasn't present in our second round.
    This answer your question more or less, you have to realize of this for some reason, or cause you play in a East - Asiatic FA so then you see yourself supporting in the 2nd leg when you were of shopping.... or you realize of this by your own for any reason as you did, but, since assos starting I never heard a person, here in the forum, or in 3-4-5-6 groups where I am discussing, or at any place, mentioning this like, "hey, I'm gonna attend the 1st leg, so at least I'll be auto supporting during the 2nd despite I'll not be there live".

Never saw this rule like this, as I said, I thought had logic to apply this once your own match started and in the same round, cause yes, sadly the sun rises for the east so the advantage is for Vietnameses that wake up first xDDD

All my Asso games are after 11pm (1st leg ) 1am ( 2nd leg) . I start work at 6am so there is no way known that I can be awake on Sunday night at 1am and tbh 11pm is really pushing the limit. With the autowatch from the 1st leg at least my Asso , who are all from the same timezone , have a chance of support in the second leg.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Lex
    I've actually noticed this happening in my own F.A. as well and have always wondered about it. Thanks everyone, I'll bring this thread to the attention of the higher ups!

Noooooo leave it as it is.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    lol
    you have the advantage of the early time zone
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    lol
    you have the advantage of the early time zone
    I am +10 GMT so my ASSO games are at 11pm and usually around 3am are hardly an advantage considering that the finals are on Sunday night/monday morning. I cant get up at 3am on a monday morning to watch a game , even 11pm is hard on a sunday night due to work the next day. I guess most of the world get their games during the afternoon , early evening or even prime time so I dont see any advantage for me.

Addicted
    put asso draws against teams in closer time zones!
    HairDryer likes this.

Yeah its right...i had an association match yesterday...only attended my 1st match...since the 2nd match was during 1.45 ...i couldnt watch...but when i checked the fans .... my support was still there...game is giving auto representation

This advantages assocation that wake up earlier. Get rid of this
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

This advantages assocation that wake up earlier. Get rid of this
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12