Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Easy fix for manipulating division and cup seedings

  1. #11
    Dreamer Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    404
    The simplest way to avoid manipulation is to make the draws based on levels rather than quality.
    and obviously the ideal would be that the draws to take into account how active the player is.

  2. #12
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    Because the game is called Top Eleven and not Top Draw Manipulators? Should be about the 90 minutes during the games and not the 48 hours between seasons? You really can't see a problem with this?

    PS - I learned how to manipulate the draws watching you and your team a few years ago, so I was expecting you to be one of the most interested people in having this fixed. Can't understand how the game is even still fun for you to play. Must be like playing Idle Heroes or any other of those autoplay games out there. Where's the challenge in that, mate?
    It's not me who should fix the game to make it "fair" for everyone.
    Yes,i can't see any problem when,as i said before,my opponent have access to the same players (market) as i have.
    I see this as a GAME and nothing more,that's why i'm still playing it.
    Few years ago i was playing against +4/5 lvls teams in cup competition,this is how the game was then,this is how the game is now,i can't do nothing about it,i can either to play it or to quit.


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  3. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    It's not me who should fix the game to make it "fair" for everyone.
    Yes,i can't see any problem when,as i said before,my opponent have access to the same players (market) as i have.
    I see this as a GAME and nothing more,that's why i'm still playing it.
    Few years ago i was playing against +4/5 lvls teams in cup competition,this is how the game was then,this is how the game is now,i can't do nothing about it,i can either to play it or to quit.


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    You are entitled to your opinion, no beef with that. Have you ever saw the Nordeus Know the Managers series? To many many players is clearly more than just "a game", so their opinions deserve the same respect too.

  4. #14
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,714
    @mcdoomer if you want to support your suggestion, ok
    but calling others cheaters, this thread not gonna stay open for long.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #15
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion, no beef with that. Have you ever saw the Nordeus Know the Managers series? To many many players is clearly more than just "a game", so their opinions deserve the same respect too.
    Of course everyone must have their opinions and of course i respect this.
    Ps I'm a hard core player but if this will become more than a game for me,i must look for help(medical) lol

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  6. #16
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713
    Everybody is playing the same game only you decide which way you want to play. As long as you are satisfied with your choice then nothing else matters.
    I do believe everyone wants a fair game but Nordeus have to f..king fix it.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @mcdoomer if you want to support your suggestion, ok
    but calling others cheaters, this thread not gonna stay open for long.
    I didnt call anyone a cheater. I said its possible to cheat the system by exploiting the flawed seeding mechanics of the game. Apples and pears, mate.

  8. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    104
    I kind of manipulafe the draw too and it’s boring but I don’t do it because I want too
    I came back to the game 2 seasons ago and started the strategy of buying 3 FT players every season and train them to 120% and then the next season another 3, and so on, so after 4 seasons I will have a 12 players squad with 120%
    At the end of season I sell all players that I don’t plan to FT so last season I kept only 6 players and a bunch of low quality players I have in my squad I use just for training to move training levels up, so my overall quality drops at end of season but in 2 seasons when I will have 12 players too keep I will start to have tougher opponents.
    But I agree they should do a random draw, or draw just with active players

  9. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    I kind of manipulafe the draw too and it’s boring but I don’t do it because I want too
    I came back to the game 2 seasons ago and started the strategy of buying 3 FT players every season and train them to 120% and then the next season another 3, and so on, so after 4 seasons I will have a 12 players squad with 120%
    At the end of season I sell all players that I don’t plan to FT so last season I kept only 6 players and a bunch of low quality players I have in my squad I use just for training to move training levels up, so my overall quality drops at end of season but in 2 seasons when I will have 12 players too keep I will start to have tougher opponents.
    But I agree they should do a random draw, or draw just with active players
    Yeah, something similar happens to me unintentionally too. Since I like to keep the same players for a long time, usually the last season before I do a big renewal, my "original" players are usually 2 star, mixed with several 4*-5* "younger" ones, which are the good ones you get by YA. Eventually that very last season my overall quality is at its lowest, usually around 60%. For the "renewal season" I have absurd amounts of resources, like 500 tokens, 5000 green packs, etc, so I get a really crappy first season with my new starting eleven, boring to the point I dont even need to train, just show up in the game to farm packs. Not as unbalanced as purposely manipulate the seedins, but still pretty unbalanced. Way past the "fun zone" to me.

  10. #20
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,714
    I do a "soft" manipulation (drop the quality but not selling all my team) because finishing the season with a quality of 115-120%, my draw will be against +1 LV teams in CH.L. and maybe a 8* tanker team in the Cup.
    So those things must be fixed first and then doing something about manipulation.

    * btw, nothing is easy fixed in TE. The system is very fragile as there are million accounts, different servers and live games and actions (like auctions, training ...)


    @HairDryer
    I do believe everyone wants a fair game
    I don't agree.
    Asso games started as a fair competition but many people trying to "create" an advantage (with different ways through those years)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast