Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Serious suggestion about player growth feature

Lol! Just wait till someone figure out how to abuse the new training system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Lol! Just wait till someone figure out how to abuse the new training system.

You can not, as was considered the abuse during this time with %'s, not till these limits.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You can not, as was considered the abuse during this time with %'s, not till these limits.
    hey khris iwant tell you good job and all the adminstatore thx god finally fixed the mutant players cheat i kew from it went out first itz a cheat
    good job devolopers i hate mutant players and they are unfair

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Sometimes I think that Nordeus wants players to use more 3 and 4 star players in their teams. All those players are useless in the market and no one wants them (except FT and maybe for training purposes). I think that this was intended with the new TM, but players are still paying crazy Tokens for old 95 rated players.
    Buy a 3 star player, bankrupt the club to train him to 7 stars. Up sell. Rinse and repeat. The age of the mutants.
    Up selling hasn't been addressed in the latest update, so it must be ok. Once the training restrictions have been figured out up selling will continue with players who have 340% in ALL skills.
    Too much money to be made to stop up selling. How many rest pack/tokens get spent to move a player up the ladder constantly increasing quality?

Pro
    It will be very difficult to create mutants but very easy to create SCOUT PLAYERS ...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    It will be very difficult to create mutants but very easy to create SCOUT PLAYERS ...
    See my post in the zero t offers thread and you'll see just how happy I was to receive 8 tokens for what was effectively a scout player for the buyer. But Nordeus always wins. 8 tokens to me plus 16 to Nordeus. Ok he got a scout player for 24 tokens (ha, ha, take that Nordeus!) But I'm not going to go out of my way to create bargains for other managers. They are there when they are there.
    USARABAT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by herohamada97 View Post
    hey khris iwant tell you good job and all the adminstatore thx god finally fixed the mutant players cheat i kew from it went out first itz a cheat
    good job devolopers i hate mutant players and they are unfair
    In few season from now you won’t make any superstar within your team. All player will look the same no more skill only roll dice. The only superstar will be produce by nordeus recommendation that cost 1000+ token. Mutant player is not a problem no abuse,up selling is.
    You feel cheated because the way you train you player. You just don’t figure out.

Marius007 and USARABAT like this.

Serious suggestion about player growth feature

Double post.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 04-16-2018 at 11:15 PM.

The losing of stars is important for nordeus to make money and thus for us to continue to be able to enjoy the game.

The problem is not losing a star,the problem is there is no penalty to tanking.

It would be good if there was a penalty to tanking to make leagues more competitive. For eg do not qualify for promotion ur best player wants to leave or u lose half a star anyway.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

i don't care about this issue anymore, lets create another 3 account and tank in league. this 3 acount will just focus on asso with 4 team include your primary team and manipulate asso draw. can get east asso win every week and each team collect token every month fron daily reward and asso reward to be supplied for your primary account including upselling player. nordeus can't make money tough from here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast