Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: IC Report of Suggestions

IC Report of Suggestions

Copy paste of my list of suggestions

SUGGESTIONS

-Variety in the players offered and please, if I try the 3 different options, please don't give me just the min' of AvQ in 6-7-8 players... just 7*'s of 120% when the offer say it's more wide, and for "temporal players". -I expected some 8* or a 9* tbh...

-If no match awaiting, no schedule visible (time in negative, "time ago"-

-No bots for 2nd IC and if there are bots grouped in the same group to avoid trollbots (what hurts most eh? a troll vs a human, or with a doll bot?)

-more specific training for individual players = be able to train them individually so, focuss the resources in a single player

_** schedule, assure +12 hours always until next match** and avoid duplicities with League, Cup etc matches that are programmed at same time.

Feel free to add your suggestions and discuss what you want related with the IC.
    Last edited by khris; 06-06-2018 at 05:54 PM.

Maybe do the groups already during the Preparation Phase with 32 managers would be the most fair thing...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Maybe do the groups already during the Preparation Phase with 32 managers would be the most fair thing...
    If not draw the groups, then at least draw the 32 teams that will after preperation phase be drawn according to seeding.
    That way we can monitor the other teams that we will meet in the finals and adjust our spending to create a team to compete.
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    mine

I would be ok if every group had a top dog with a quality like my team (115%)
    a 2nd human manager with some less q, like 90-98% and the two bot teams with qualities of 75% and 85% .
    - Every group having the same architecture so the top dogs if playing good, to cross with the underdogs and continue like this.
    - Every manager who made a team above 100% (creating this quality, it means you already spent much more tokens and greens that the prizes of the IC) , should be the top dog of his group (so it should be 104% - 90% and 80% -70% the two bots)

from here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...excuses-2.html
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Why dont use this opportunity to do a big comp and put all winners all together for the 2nd IC... and then the winners of 1st+2nd go to the 3rd IC?.... seems legit lol

The game for 3rd-4th place is useless.
    I 'm disappointed that I lost the semi-final (no need to say how ... ) so the chance for the jersey .
    So I have to wait for Sunday to win what ?
    4 or 10 tokens ?
    I could earn every day 10 tokens if it wasn't boring for me to write to support about the daily bugs.
    rogerniceguy and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Why dont use this opportunity to do a big comp and put all winners all together for the 2nd IC... and then the winners of 1st+2nd go to the 3rd IC?.... seems legit lol
    Now I noticed that the 2nd IC doesn't have any jersey or emblem for reward, so I don't give a s... if I 'll play even with Godzilla
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The game for 3rd-4th place is useless.
    I 'm disappointed that I lost the semi-final (no need to say how ... ) so the chance for the jersey .
    So I have to wait for Sunday to win what ?
    4 or 10 tokens ?
    I could earn every day 10 tokens if it wasn't boring for me to write to support about the daily bugs.
    Agree. Same here. Sf lost usual randomness. Guess like a real world cup the sf losers would rather go home than play that crappy 3rd place game no one cares about. That game should be scrapped at the real world cup also.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Now I noticed that the 2nd IC doesn't have any jersey or emblem for reward, so I don't give a s... if I 'll play even with Godzilla
    Theres a premium jersey at qf's.. wait for screenshot

edit

IC Report of Suggestions-ic2.jpg

I want to claim (again) my national team jersey (or emblem).
    Not a any common premium jersey,
    the same for me as some million other managers.
    khris, khris, Rizla and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast