Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues-capture.jpg
    how can i fix this problem?

Please help me to fix this problem???

1- Scout player quality (all) are just awefull old bad stats and you loose one star at end of season (wich i didnt knows when i bought one), make them cheaper younger or not loose star at end of season.

2- Injury (all) too many seems pretty random.

3- Academies players (all) should be free.

4-Transfer (all) Good player are too hard to find in the transfer market.

5- match stats(all) this game is text based, why i cant see during the match but only at end(rating) who is performing or not to replace it if needed during the match i dont have a clue but only at end if the players played well or not that doesnt make sens..

Thank you

SERVER-TRANSFER-How can I find a team that is in the same server as me if I don't know in which server I belong!!!!Pleaset solve this server issue so that we can make bids to other players!!!

Iv only got one issue

1. No top eleven for w8 phone's???
    IM gutted.. ;-(

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_253 using Tapatalk

1- Improve the rating system. GK conceding 7 goals gets 8 while ST scoring hat tricks get 5.
    2- Reduce the no. of troll results.
    3- Improve match stats which say "Total shots-7" and "Shots on target-8"
    4- Let the players squad no. be changed for free and bring the option to change players squad no., name and nationality on android phones as well. (I hate seeing ST with No.1)
    5- Either remove 'Illegal Formations' and make all formations legal so that we can try the W/M and false 9, or make the team with illegal formations lose directly so that teams with 20% possession don't end up winning(that's quite inappropriate).

Thanks and hope Nordeus listens. I don't have the slightest hope of that happening.
    Ryad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihor Malkone View Post
    Now I wanna change my issue#5:
    5. HEALING INJURIES [ALL PLATFORMS] Why the hell you make it possible to heal injured player straight after he got injured? PLease better make it possible to heal injured player only on 3rd day after injury. Reason? In my league there are opponents who use only 11 players all the time, some don't have even 2nd goalkeeper. While I tend to behave like in real life - try to rotate the players to substitute injured, face poor match form from time to time because of players being rotated and etc, there opponents who just use the same 11 each match with healing injured players straight after injury and these player show high match form each match because they play each match on the same position with the same partners in the same formation (such is the logic of the game I suppose).
    For me - I hate using healing packs because it is something ridiculous and fake and has nothing in common with real life where teams can do nothing to prevent loosing their players due to injuries. While in real life you never can use the same squad every single match in this game with healing packs you can do this all the time. Is this what you mean by "Manage your club where skill does matter" ? Which skills - of using healing-packs ?
    Thanks
    With the injury problems rate we have i dont think it would be a good idea at all, some team have 3 -4 players injuried in one game this is too many injuried players if we cant heal them some team wouldnt have enough player to play a game.

Rookie
    since im using tapatalk itll be hard to link other threads

1: game chat/friendly lobbies
    instead of challenging those on your friends list, why not challenge those in a lobby (khris send a letter to other friends)

2: teamwork
    for every day hes in your team they work better together. first seasons usually the hardest for new transfers, it would discourage players to buy new teams every season (slickz team synergy)

3: youths
    managing 2 teams isnt as hard as it sounds, and itd be better than participating in an auction, and lose (various players)

4: yeah, auctions
    why do we pay tokens for every bid, yet if we lose we dont get them back? why not 1 token per bid, then auction as usual. its not rare for an item to reach much higher than its original value (various players)

5: my own suggestion, reward easier tackles
    encourage others to play easier, support fairplay, officials are doing it IRL too
    read my thread before commenting

there are tons of suggestions, but yeah since this thread said to state 5 might as well post what would be (IMO) important
    xKuRi0s likes this.

Rookie
    Make all our top eleven friend on facebook visible automatically PLEASE...

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

1- Cup - Don't want to play against higher level players as they have access to better players on scout list and auction (It is not FAIR).

2- Scout - The scout in real life is being told whom to look for. I .e. Position, age, quality, value and special ability. I think I should be able to tell my scout to bring a young player with a quality and price I can afford.

3- Academy - As above (2) except for the age it can be in range of 16 to 18 YO.

4- Special abilities - we need new set of special abilities. I.e. Header for strikers, long throw, speed merchant, trickster....etc

5- Game ban for the offender - number of games the offender should have, must be appropriate to the injury period.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast