Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

Rookie
    Issue1. i Pad. Can we please have a trophy room on I Pad,currently gets scrubbed every season,so frustrating
    Issue2. I Pad . Game commentary is poor ,repetitive,misleading,substitutions don,t even happen if you make them at half time,
    Issue3. I Pad. Currently no pre or post match banter ,missed opportunity to get everyone involved more ,if you have a rival manager winding you up it adds edge to games.please listen.
    Issue4. Neglected teams,winning crucial games and even in some cases Leagues??

Issue 1 - loss of tokens if you lose auction..... Dumbest (but cleverest if you are dev) idea ever

issue 2 - "Friends" on your server..... All or no one, I don't interact much with the ones the game allows me to be with, yet the ones I regularly interact with, i can't

Issue 3 - Players winning auctions who dont have the money to finance the deal.... 2nd dumbest idea ever

Issue 4 - not all aspects of pc version are available to tablet/phone users i.e. negotiations - not really a level playing ground now is it ??

Issue 5 - teams that have not had a player watching for more than 5 games in a row should pay a penalty.... Thoughts ?

Other than that, decent version of a footie sim

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Since recently got to play a lot (a whole season) on my Android phone, I thought I'd give some feedback/thoughts:

1. Since I have an ancient phone, I got to watch the screen that says "Loading language"... a lot. And I wonder.. does it not already know I have the English app?

2. Transfers on the phone, you can't see the same information, helpful info, as you can on the desktop. And options for sorting are lacking, I'd *really* like to sort by position! Frustrating. Negotiations don't work at all right.

3. In the same vein, why does it say "tomorrow" instead of when my next match is I'd rather the time with an small notation or something.. there are a few more cases of things not the same, but they are better on the phone so I'm not moaning about those..

4. You took away the X button for log out/exit. This will be really irritating for anyone who plays more than one team, including me. Now, I have to delete data and restart game to change team. A lot of fun... (not) on my slow old phone.

5. Yeah, I have to say, I still hate playing abandoned teams no matter the platform, they should be killed off (or put in a holding database) sooner. It isn't fair to managers who show up to lose to a team that hasn't been managed in over a month...

Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    1. Friend Fixtures; Facebook friends' fixtures, coz fb friends are real known friends than the T11 friends.
    2. More details on life matches; to decide the right substitutes as you are not giving the ratings
    3. Transfer market; a lot of functions to be added as the other players suggested
    4. Prizes & Rewards; should include tokens for champion, or first 3/4 teams
    5. Youth Acadamy: should have better players(sa,5*...), for the higher level acadamy

1 friendly matches, u know what I'm talking about lol (the ON/OFF button)
    2 schedules, pls try n don't let games be scheduled too close in time
    3 info available on tablets and phones, it needs to be as comprehensive as the PC version
    4 more communication from the devs about their game, like I've got an update this morning I don't know what for, it just says, as usual: we bring you minor bug fixes...
    5 listen to the customer more, there's plenty of awesome suggestions on this site to make the game even better and more fun

1. Buy tokens with game $ Buy and sell players to earn $ - Use Tokens to bid, buy morale, first aid etc - by improving players and selling them cannot we get tokens with game money? Reduce need to buy tokens with real money - make it fairer

2. Following above - get rid of tokens - and buy / bid with game $

3.Level 2 and above Playing 3 games on one day - either - Increase squad size so to be able to have stronger team during day - If knocked out of cup and / or champions league then squad size if reduced - if players not sold off then set number at bottom of list not useable but can be sold

4. Change name Have choice not to display FB name

5. Display latest results on main page At least last League, Cup, Championship match

hello
    My suggestion:
    - No token to sign our U21
    - possibility to stop our game for 1 month at the end of a season (very useful when you are in holidays without connections to play…) and to "freeze" your team situate. Possibility to use it 2 times per year
    - history of the club and level for player on tranfert list
    - having a hall of fame of our payer (choose to nominate them in Hall of fame ; possibility to retire some jersey number)
    - to have history of the transfer of the club…(data on amount of tranfert…)
    Cat Harrison and Qambu Yaasi like this.

1. Almost always, very little time between two official matches. Reschedule of matches should be free, at least first 5 changes every season. We want to enjoy the game!
    2. Arrows. What do they exactly mean? Why don't you tell us? I cant understand...
    3. Live Substitutions. They should be faster!
    4. Goalkeeper. They should have specific attributes and statistics.
    5. Comments of the matches. Very repetitive. Some of them, absurd: second corner is never defended, for example.

Thanks. T11 would be a fantastic game with little improvements. Please...

Cholo
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I have an issue, WHAT'S THE PINT IN THIS GAME WHEN YOU CAN'T BUY PLAYERS!!!!!!!!! CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I BOUGHT A PLAYER. GET RID OF NEEDING TOKENS TO BUY PLAYERS!!!!!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Desktop and mobile:
    1. Abandoned teams.
    2. Abandoned teams.
    3. Yes you guessed it, abandoned teams.
    4. I really feel that many players would be more loyal and happy with this game if there were a "stop/pause" button for a team instead of letting it run amok unmanaged a whole season, because *no one* likes getting two players injured in a loss to a team with players magically put on the pitch by the game, truly.
    (On the same note, is there no way to combine servers so people don't get stuck at the top?)
    5. Mobile: Why can not the negotitations be put in the TL on the phone so they'd be accessible?

Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast