Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

1. Manchester United logo

1) Injuries : they are way way way too often, especially in the last third of the season, and it should be totally avoided to have 2 or more players in the same game who could be injured.

2) Time schedule : in a day of 24 hours (which let some time), how come we can have 3 games in 2h30?!

3) Pricing : yes I know, a game development and developers need and deserve money, but honestly come on, 50T + 2.5M$ for a scout sometimes aged 28-29 (even 22yo is too old as he is already a slow trainer)? That's more than in a real life proportionality. Youngsters out from the academy should be 10T at max (hey, we pay for our academy and we have been waiting "20" days for them haven't we?), and start at the age of 16-17 but the user would not be able to sell him before he reaches 18-19.

Honestly, all of the above do not incite us at all for paying, prices are way too high when you see the randomness of some things so what would be the point to pay and to not be sure of the result? It's for your success we mention all of that, not for just complaining

1. All platforms- Injuries are too frequent. (Its ridiculous to have 7 out of 22 players injured)
    2. All platforms- Red packs are too ineffective. They should be 1 or 2 per heal, not 5. Especially with the unrealistic amount of injuries.
    3. All platforms- Its unfair that you get a 20% possession penalty after your opponents have injured 5 of your 7 midfielders. I don't know if this is solvable or not put it would be great if the game could detect if you are forced to play an illegal formation due to events beyond your control.
    4. All platforms- Friendlies should have to be agreed on by both players or at least be scheduled for the next day to give the other player a chance to reject.
    5. All platforms- Squads are too small for the injury rate. You need almost another team to keep up. Even without the injuries, its nice to have a few extra players for different formations.

Its a pity its only 5, i could go on for longer. Really great game but a few aspects that are really frustrating!

Seen as almost everyone has pretty much the same issues we deserve an explanation if they aren't fixed.
    Last edited by Patrick Jennings; 06-07-2013 at 05:48 PM.

1. All Platforms - Injuries are far too frequent and serious, 11-days out TWICE in a row on the same player.
    2. All Platforms - Scout Tokens.. DECREASE DEM!!!! (30 or something)
    3. All Platforms - Friendlies.. we all know what is wrong with friendlies
    4. All Platforms - This is merely a suggestion and not a complaint but instead of text-game play why not have a birds-eye view of the players moving around the field? We can understand the action areas and other aspects MUCH better than the current way, I have no idea which players are not standing up and playing, I would love to have more information too on players, like which player has had the least amount of ball-time (so I can sub him and potentially sack/sell him if he continues), etc.
    5. All Platforms - Cup/Champions League time is to close to League time, I don't get home from school in time to change get to injuries and give rest packs to the players with low condition.
    Wolf FC

1. Game Matches - many times matches are scheduled too close to each other
    2. Condition Recovery - at the rate of 5% per 3 hours, it's impossible to get the player in top shape especially when matches are sometimes only 15 mins apart.
    3. Injury recovery - painfully slow. Condition recovers at the rate of 5% per 3 hours and when there is another match, a player gets injured and could be sidelined for as much as 6 days.
    4. Builds - building is too slow. At least have a build queue of 2 at a time if building could take so many days.

Rookie
    Don't know why I'm even bothering but here goes!!! Issue one is injuries as per a lot of other players. I know we can get injuries but 7 in 7 games. My player is stretchered off. The player commiting the foul gets a talking to!!! Make it more realistic for both teams.
    Two. Team comparisons and gameplay. My own team is equal to another who plays at home. I watch with another supporter so have possession advantage, he is not watching. I go one up and he has player sent off. 1-0 up at half time. Then it turns on its head. I still have 65-35 possession, more shots and on target but end up losing 2-1. Sorry but that is not normal gameplay. I've made subs, changed formation to take into account his sending off but still get beat. If you're telling me this is normal then I'm a monkeys uncle!!
    3. Gameplay. I've invested in my squad so would expect to beat teams less than half my quality quite convincingly. 5-0 up at half time against 11 opponents. Only managed to score 1 against 10 in second half. Explain.
    4. Like most other players I'm frustrated with scouts and their levels. Can't understand why you can't buy better quality players than your level. If you have the resources surely that's what you want!!!
    5. Bots. If I play a bot/ ghost team I expect to win no matter what the quality of the other team. I'm fed up playing a computer generated team that shouldn't come close to me but end up winning/drawing or narrowly losing!!! If there are not enough proper teams then don't stick 4 bot teams in a league. Try and put human teams in together and penalise players who don't watch their games, fill out proper formation. Don't infill the positions for them. If they can't be bothered so be it!!!!

1. fix to support all the friends from my friendlist who are in different servers
    2. i would like to see a chat in matches between players and supporters!It will make the game more popular

remake the metagame
    many player that are very active didnt get reward
    make abondoned team didnt follow the tactic..make them havoc n getting destroyed

nuff said
    plss appreciate active player
    only that make ur game live

Wink Servers...

1. Support from other Servers (All platforms) - I know people have been saying this alot, but we need a way to support your friends between servers, or maybe make a maintenance after each season, where you collect friends onto the same server.. or something like that.

2. Cancellation of friendlies (Phones) - Be able to cancel friendlies over the phone.

3. Stop construction (All platforms) - Maybe make i possible to cancel construction of stadium, medical center, etc.

Hope you'll consider

But all in all: Seriously good game!!! Love it

1. Server change: I wanna play with my friends, but we're in different servers, so make it possible that at the start of every season we can choose to play in the same server!!

2. Drop Tokens prices: Too expensive!!

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast