Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Pakístan View Post
    1) Not being on same server as friends.
    2) Not knowing which server I am on.
    3) Not being able to select a server at the start.
    4) Not being able to switch server.
    5) Not being able to delete account to try and create a new one on a proper server without having to create a new Facebook account first.
    Yeah, I shouldn't add Kampung F.C at first place because what he did is end me up in the risk for not making the CL...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

This game is sometimes soooo stupid.
    Can you open a thread where we can post pics from idiotic matches, like when you lose against weaker team that had 2 players injured and not replaced.

Warum kann ich nicht bei all meinen Freunden beim spiel zuschauen?

1. Leeds United F.C. LOGO & SHIRT

2.it would be good if we could create our own png logo and add it to the shirt and logo for your team.
    Last edited by Eddie Paddy; 07-29-2013 at 08:30 PM.

1. Friendly Match - Opponents can arrange friendly match without both parties consent? Ridiculous to the max. - Solution: Accept/Decline button, duh.

2. Time Zone - Most of my match (90%) start at 2-3 AM. Well, my team play w/o their manager watching & instructing, makes sense? - Solution: Match the home team time zone will ya. What match starts at 2 AM for goodness sake?

3. Match Between - I have 2 matches within 1 hour (League & Champion League). I know this is a game, but the time is ridiculous for real. - Solution: Adjust the time, we have 24hrs in a day. Say at 9AM it's cup match, at 5PM it's league match, and 2AM it's champion match. Not hard right, and it makes more sense.

4. Players Numbers - Why can't I pick my own players' numbers? Is it a forbidden thing? Is it a taboo here? I don't want my GK to have no. 10 - Solution: Managers have the RIGHT to choose players' numbers.

5. Smartphone app - Not complete, can't do a lot of thing there like sort out players' details when searching.

1) When going on the individual player tab, you could put in an arrow which allows you to scroll between players. This would be especially useful when attributing skill points.
    2) Allowing people to change the hour of the game is useful, especially when you have two games in an hour, but it's unfair if it allows an opposing player to change the time to the middle of the night.
    3) As a corollary to the previous statement, it hould be allowed to choose the server so that one is sure to be on the same timeline as the other players. It also would allow one to be on the same players as one's friends.
    3) Allowing to sell players to friends at a fair market price directly, without auction should be allowed. I am not for gifting them, as was suggested, since this would not represent a practice "in reality".
    4) More customisation for team logo and jersey.
    5) Make it cheaper to buy attributes for your own players. At the moment it's so uninteresting that you tend to buy new players.

Thank you for listening,

Paolo Cervino.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Paddy View Post
    1. Leeds United F.C. LOGO & SHIRT

2.it would be good if we could create our own png logo and add it to the shirt and logo for your team.
    1.Their reputation is not high enough
    2.This will be no good. There are multiple reasons that this is no good...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

today a "friend" of mine arranged a friendly match 30 minutes (!!!!!) befor an liga-match!! 3 minutes befor starting the friendly match, it's NOT possible to abort it!! this CAN NOT BE!!!!!

1. Negotiations; allow us to choose whether a player goes on this listing or not. Also allow us to set minimum offer levels, and auto reject anything below. It slows up our game having to manually reject silly low ball offers for players we DO NOT WANT TO SELL!

2. Injuries: seriously ... I've not seen the amount of injuries my team suffered in one league in any real team over 10 years. It's just way ott.

3. friendly matches; I think everyone agrees that this is very flawed. People allowed set up friendlies willy-nilly, injuring our players for the laugh

4. Make youth players cheaper. I see zero advantage to upgrading the youth academy if you have to spend 24T for the only decent offering each time. Or at least make the free one better quality.

5. the app version; is seriously lacking. Get the transfer negotiations on there, along with anything else that's missing from it.

1. The mobile version still needs some updating to include all the features that exist in the browser version.

2. Youth players shouldn't cost any tokens .. or at least a far less amount than they do now. Why do I have to pay so much tokens for a player that my club's youth camp has produced? That's just silly.

3. It would be nice to have the ability to send messages to other managers. For example you want to contact someone, discuss the possibility of a direct transfer and ask them how much they would like for that player.

Also, you should have options to report spam or messages that offend you and to ignore a manager.

4. Give some tokens besides money to managers that achieve important things like winning the league or being runner-up in the champions league.

5. Goalkeepers should have a different set of abilities compared to other players. What does a goalkeeper do with skills like passing, creativity, crossing or finishing?

Some abilities that would fit a goalkeeper much better: handling, reflexes, aerial ability, throwing, kicking, etc.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast