Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Setiawan View Post
    1. Friendly Match - Opponents can arrange friendly match without both parties consent? Ridiculous to the max. - Solution: Accept/Decline button, duh.

2. Time Zone - Most of my match (90%) start at 2-3 AM. Well, my team play w/o their manager watching & instructing, makes sense? - Solution: Match the home team time zone will ya. What match starts at 2 AM for goodness sake?

3. Match Between - I have 2 matches within 1 hour (League & Champion League). I know this is a game, but the time is ridiculous for real. - Solution: Adjust the time, we have 24hrs in a day. Say at 9AM it's cup match, at 5PM it's league match, and 2AM it's champion match. Not hard right, and it makes more sense.

4. Players Numbers - Why can't I pick my own players' numbers? Is it a forbidden thing? Is it a taboo here? I don't want my GK to have no. 10 - Solution: Managers have the RIGHT to choose players' numbers.

5. Smartphone app - Not complete, can't do a lot of thing there like sort out players' details when searching.
    A solution to No4 is you can change your players shirt number for 1 token, you may also want to change his name or nationality while your in there it still only costs you 1 token. Just click on the pencil in player view to edit. (only available on IOS or PC)

Platform - iPhone

1 - Friendlies Need Option where you 'must' confirm any friendly invite to accept it.

Friends arranged friendlies against me without my knowledge and it auto accepted, tiring out my squad.

This is a very important issue for me.
    Last edited by Thomas Martell; 08-02-2013 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by James Douglas View Post
    This game is sometimes soooo stupid.
    Can you open a thread where we can post pics from idiotic matches, like when you lose against weaker team that had 2 players injured and not replaced.
    I think people need to stop complaining about losing to weaker teams.

There are many variables involved.

The weaker team could have higher morale than you, better condition, the right formation and tactics options .. etc

I have won the league by countering opponents tactics and adjusting them or my formation during the match if im losing. Try it, it works !

I have actually found this game more realistic and accurate than any other
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Setiawan View Post

3. Match Between - I have 2 matches within 1 hour (League & Champion League). I know this is a game, but the time is ridiculous for real. - Solution: Adjust the time, we have 24hrs in a day. Say at 9AM it's cup match, at 5PM it's league match, and 2AM it's champion match. Not hard right, and it makes more sense.
    I disagree, because I like how it makes you prioritise one competition or the other.

Adds a new dimension to the game and is more realistic.

What's the point of having cup and league matches spread out by 24 hrs so you can always field your strongest team with perfect condition in both competitions ... boring zzz

Prioritise and balance who to play makes it more interesting and fun!

1. friends - classic , i want to support all my friends even in defferent server
    2. transfers - sometimes i see 20-30 5star players and im ready to use my tokens and my millions but suddenly ... i have a disconnect , i reloggin and all i see is many useless 3star players , where the f... went the 5star players ??? we want to see all the transfer palyers and not pray to top 11 god to make us lucky once in a while
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

I don't want to play in the cup against players from higher levels as some of my friends do not have this issue.

IT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Martell View Post
    What's the point of having cup and league matches spread out by 24 hrs so you can always field your strongest team with perfect condition in both competitions ... boring zzz
    They consider one day equals seven days. You need at least 48 hours rest between games. (Realistic enough)

In order to have the 48 hours rest you must have seven hours rest between games and that is the minimum.

No games in real life can be played in less than 48 hours rest for any of the two teams.
    Last edited by Mohamed Sultan; 08-14-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Thumbs up top eleven

in statistics add the offcide info.somthing funny happen today i was winning 1-0 and i lost 1-2 and iwatch all the game but his goals the never appears in the screen i think somthing wrong there.
    Last edited by Nick Lizas; 08-18-2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: wrong

My top 5 would be..

costs to much for scout players in tokens 50 is silly..
    having to pay tokens for my own grown players again is silly and why are they on 2 to 3 stars at level 16 surely should be min 5
    when your opp isn't on line and your team is better than theres how can they win? with less ball time and only couple of shots?

1. Would like to be able to support Friends games even if they are on different servers.

2. Be able to do Direct Negotiations on the app rather than having to log on to a PC to do it.

3. Learning a player New Skils/roles should take less time.

4. Friendly match notification that requires acceptance.

5. Dont have a 5th!

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast