Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

Referral- My referrals doesnt increase although i have invited my friends and they have played the game. My referrals i stucked in 9. Please help.

hi !this game has big issue !first if you are at a big lev (my ex 28) i can't sell any player!make something like we can sell a player to bank or somthing at minimum price!!!!!!!! i pay the salary at players that i am not using anymore (player with one or two star) and i can't sell them in the entire season because is nobody to buy them and if i have financial problem the bank sell my best player with minimum price!!!!!!please resolve that or else you will lose a lot of top eleven players!!!!!!!!!!!ps:sorry for my bad english

1. minimal competition prize - I am level 19, and for the last 3-4 seasons competion prizes are way to small compared to player prices and wages...the prize for the first place in the league isn't enough to buy 1 player

2. gift rip off - i get gifts from several friends, like morale boost from 5 different friends, still I cash in only 1, it's not fair
    3. youth team players way to expenses - the more valuble youth player isn't worth the amount of tokens they costs, you don't pay money for them but still not worth it...

1. insane injuries my best players always got injured im in lvl9 good medical care reduces injuries by 50% if u invest but my players are sometimes 9 to 12 matchesOUT is a half a season (NORDEUS WANT TO BUY US TOKENS) HEALTH PACKS
    2 players career a good player only last 3-4 season in t11 if he reaches 24 years there is no development anymore going to a higher LEAGUE he losses a star and never gain it back in reality a player last 10 years (NORDEUS WANT US TO BUY TOKENS)
    3 youth accademy is a joke i lost twice 24 tokens both players were crap players youth should have special ability all my players are 5 star players youth never can keep up with them
    4 more players on the transfer market im playing 451V im already 2 years looking for a good ml/aml havent found it yet only 28 yrs old scout which only last one season ( TOKENS AGAIN)
    5 nordeus musnt shield weaker team im asking every year to play against same lvl teams to no avail they put me in a league with weaker and let me loose against them .i got no problem with losing but this sounds more game fixing to me why do i need to invest in good players
    i got 2 trikers this 6 and 7 stars they havent scored a goal in 6 matches come on ridiculous i seriously think to quit .
    I UNDERSTAND NORDEUS WANTS TO SELL TOKENS OTHERWISE THEY CANT SURVIVE AND WE CANT CONTINUE TO PLAY THIS GAME BUT IN MY OPION IT UNFAIR HOW THEY CHASING TOKENS

In transfer market, one is seeing a lot of dirty bidding... bidder are bidding right before( almost 2 seconds) before the end of rounds... so if u do not have huge amount of tokens then it is quite difficult to buy a new player .... can u come up with any solution????

1. Match Time- Everyone cannot watch their club matches all the time. I am comfortable in night time as I work all day. Players must be given an option to choose a local comfortable time. This improves their involvement in the game.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohan Shivaprakash View Post
    1. Match Time- Everyone cannot watch their club matches all the time. I am comfortable in night time as I work all day. Players must be given an option to choose a local comfortable time. This improves their involvement in the game.
    They already are if they host the match, just it costs 2 tokens. It would be unfair on the other player if you let one player choose all the match times.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

1-Transfer market
    2- Lack of depth in the IOS app (negotiations etc)
    3- substitution time. Sub isn't mad when ball is clearly out of play.
    4- a scout should come fully fit!! And all players should be fully fit at the start of a season.
    5- jerseys are pointless ?? They cost a fortune and are never seen.

top 5 isues, are more but hear this: 1.chat betwen friends and oponent! 2. a nicer view off the football game, with players moving, etc! we should win tokens also, and i dont mean about that offer you have in contracts! 3. make the draws for comp more exiting, and so it will take longer the seazon, and make the the draw for the stadium on finals! its like in real life, when a team is more motivated to win when they know the finals are on theyr stdm! 4. give more atributes to refferies! and also this game starts to remain behaind a lot! not enough updates, and what u update is ****! there are games like top11, where you can win tokens, and more than that, exchange with real money! you dont care about your customers at all and pnly take money, without giving back nothing! i an lvl 11, with everything max building! mak the math and see how much money i spended! and not mention about team!! so do something for us too!

Neden hep şampiyon lar ligi ve ye kupada üst seviye takımlar çıkıyor

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast