Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

Rookie
    Another suggestion :

Bank investment is allowed where we can get virtual money for tokens.

Its pretty fair if u give a refund of investment made and give tokens in exchange of virtual money

Hi
    I Am using an anroid platform to play T11. The issues i suffers as follows.
    1. My friends and me join T11 on same date, at same time but still i am not in their group eventually i never seen their matches neither they seen my matches.
    2. Tokens issues are the most distinguishing. Only Tapjoy to some extinct Supersonic Ads gave me my missing tokens. Others are not given the tokens if i fulfill all of their criteria still i dont get my tokens.
    3. In IOS Platform the IOS users earn the tokens Big time like 20/30 tokens but as an anroid user i earn max 5/7 tokens this is still remains suspense for me.

Please took some initiative to resolve this problems.
    Thanks

[1] Cross season injuries (all platforms) - To better mimic real life football, best to cancel all injuries at the end of the season. It rarely happens in real life that certain injuries will still be an issue over the season break.

[2] Uneven League level player in higher levels (all platforms) - Once in Level 18 or up, you will be placed in a league with higher level players, eg. A level 21 player playing in a level 22 league.

[3] Maintaining teams at higher levels (all platforms) - Top level teams find it impossible to play without injecting real cash into the game constantly. As at the highest level on a server the teams expenditure and profits imbalance make it better to Tank than to Win.

[4] Glass roof issue (all platforms) - Ever decreasing highest level teams playing the same players in league again and again.

[5] FINALLY! and most important point! Platform design root issue (all platforms) - All your game problems come from a isolated server based design, all resources are independent servers. The games needs dictate it to be played from a shared resources platform. Everything becomes like one big server!
    Tip of the day, Plan 9 or it's latest incarnations would be the first step to solving all the above issues.! Easier said then done considering who your CEO is.

The truth hurts...

Best wishes....

Peace.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

1. wonderkids. sometime, once per 5 seasons for example you could have a wonderkid from academies in any possition. Make it growing much faster than usual, very expensive transfer but rare to happen.
    2. injuries are destructive, 2 days off i need 9 red packs if i remember correctly.
    3. create our own stadium. our personal stadium architecture, colour. Everything
    4. scouting sacks. EVERY TIME one 2* player and another 3* or 4* to dismiss him because 15 tokens are too much
    5. NORDEUS READ OUR SUGGESTIONS! i play top11 since 2012 and i have seen almost no change since then. you are going to make many players get bored.

thank you.

AO Kavala level 21

Jah
    1. money, i think top eleven should go back to the old way, if then you had a home match you got all your money for your ticket sale's, but now it's only turned into %8 possession for a full stadium of 183/183 k. If that was the case there wasn't any point in building my stadium to a high slandered, and investing all that money into it. This costing me lots of money problems with my team and the transfare market too my team is getting old and haven't got the opportunity to bring in fresh young players.
    2.man of the match - I think if a player get's the man of the match on a team he or you should be awarded for it with a skill point or an achievement or money or something for it.
    3. U21 players - we invest a lot of money upgrading the youth academy so best you can do it let us get decent players out of it and without needing to spend tokens.. maybe you can add a type of player we need so it generates that particular kind of player and the U21 academy players should come with a special ability and more than 2 stars.. it isn't worth taking them on, most of the time it's just lot's of work.
    4. golden glove - their is a list for top scorers, top passers and top rated, but nothing about the golden glove for GK. also when you wit either top scorers, top passers and top rated, you get absolutely nothing for it what so ever so what is the point in having it.
    5. gifts - if i receive more than 1 moral off couple of my friends at the same time i still only get 1, even tho (ect) 3 friends or so sent me them, this needs to be fixed ..

Jah
    i'v being playing since 2010 and in some aspects it's gotten worse, and getting fed up with this game atm

I play on the Android but rarely login through PC.

1) Fix the negotiations for the mobile version. This seems to be an issue for many, so I'll move on.
    2) The auction system kind of stinks. Maybe allow token insurance, that way if you lose the auction, you can get some back.
    3) Better prizes. It goes like this...play season, win tokens, win money...start a new season. It would be nice if they gave you a new jersey, or emblem without having to use tokens if you win your league or tournament.
    4) More and better sponsors. Maybe get like Red Bull, or Samsung to actually be a sponsor on there. I'm sure they would do that for some cash given the amount of people who play this game. Think about having your favorite brand on the logo of your virtual jersey. That would be cool.
    5) More and different stadium options. I'm down with the length of time it takes to build, but all the stadiums look a like. Maybe be able to customize the colors to match your team colors at the stadium. That shouldn't be too complicated.

EDIT:

OH and one more thing. Space out the time of matches. 3 hours apart only ensures that you get one rest session, thus giving you MORE injuries. Have a minimum of 6, and then maybe less people will stop complaining about guys getting injured all the time. Or, give more significance for rest time, and less significance on training.
    Last edited by Ryan J. Mumford; 10-16-2014 at 05:45 PM.

it would be good so that each season the last 2 teams were beaten, as in the real tournament, so it would be more interesting

It would be nice if you made a Windows Phone app of Top eleven. Many who changed from android to WP stopped played the game because of the lack of an app. Please consider it!

I'm using android.
    1. Youth players are too expensive, either make them free or lower the cost.
    2. Same features on app as on the web.
    3. Introduce form and experience.
    4. Make training faster, as it is now it's most benefital to buy older 5 star players.
    5. Make a top league.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast