Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: FAs penalization

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    then be kind enough to say what exactly changed in the top1 association? that's it, except points - nothing. or look top10 - I was too lazy to ask the guys to come out and go on this Monday, and so we usually do this in order to know which manager played the best in the season and encourage him with a monthly card

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    The wole group had to leave to have 0 points x6, this happenned. But reading you I guess that from your viewpoint " the good players" are all those who are in the top 100 with 1* teams awaiting for manipulate the draws.

I point the irregular activity that involves the multi accounts inside these groups, try to understand this. Is not a normal activity when a "whole association with 1550 points change all the members, people don't change a whole asso for the face.
    We know well about all the issues that the game had related with the multi accounts, upselling and many other stuffs.
    Then, we have a black market that has been increasing due that, still but, a sanction, or something similar, we know very well that is not the solution. But understand that a asso "should involve 6 teams, not 60, I think is something elemental." is like have 5 accounts to benefit 1.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The wole group had to leave to have 0 points x6, this happenned. But reading you I guess that from your viewpoint " the good players" are all those who are in the top 100 with 1* teams awaiting for manipulate the draws.
    Before draw - 1-2 teams 1-3 * 4-5 teams 6-7-8 *. after draw 6 teams 5-6-7-8* do not confuse with moving 1 * to the main lineup - this does not affect the choice of the opponent's association (only for the choice of pair in the already selected two associations). 1-2 teams after draw buy the players either on the teams of friends or at the auction (or if it is necessary - by buying players who are offering to buy a scout).

------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A more simple solution is to have a secondary team for asso games.
    Like the IC national team.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    then be kind enough to say what exactly changed in the top1 association? that's it, except points - nothing. or look top10 - I was too lazy to ask the guys to come out and go on this Monday, and so we usually do this in order to know which manager played the best in the season and encourage him with a monthly card

You sir are part of the problem.
    maloukees likes this.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    You sir are part of the problem.
    Ok, let me be the problem, suggest a solution, and do not complain.

------

Famous
    Sir Laxerus, an advice to you, so you do not have to lazy and kick everyone from your association just make a screen shot before the season so you can see who your best is...
    nikolgiorgos and rogerniceguy like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    wow
    that's a genius idea.
    Now, no one is obliged to leave and come back to his association
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Sir Laxerus, an advice to you, so you do not have to lazy and kick everyone from your association just make a screen shot before the season so you can see who your best is...
    you have some kind of strange logic, you are for making life difficult for everyone absolutely and not solve the problem. what's the use of a fine of 100-200 tokens per entry / exit? you are sure that the associations that each draw put in several thousand tokens (and there are such even in the top ten top100) will not find extra 600-1200 tokens for their actions? but the whole point is that you do not even have to go out - you have to sell all the players above 1-3 for 2-3 teams, and the understatement for a simpler draw is ready (and after the draw to buy again), and spit on your fines - those who do so does and so spend a huge amount of tokens, pay will be ordinary managers who already suffer from frauds with a rating of

------

Famous
    Funny how ppl who exploit will trash any ideas whatsoever just to protect the status quo. I'm all up for new ideas even if it means I have to adapt how I play. Makes things interesting at least.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast