Thread: Scouts and Nego's

Scouts and Nego's

I'm gonna follow the same path, the one that say we need a better infraestructure to prepare the matches, so, do like in real trainings where you can face a team of 11 vs 11 and try stuffs.

So:

-1Token to move a Scout from the "Scouts List" and add him in the Mou team. So we can test him in that team playing a friendly vs him.

-Of course this requires a editable Mou team that as mentioned should have a "low AvQ team base mixed with acceptable players" to use greens for training our old players as now is occuring with the exploit.

- Negotiations -Loan "extra option" available from the day 15 and for a max of 1 player per team- this can be a contract for just half season as max. in exchange of:
    -Pay the salary
    -Pay the 25% of the value
    -5T for the owner. (remember we pay 12-14 for our academies and we'r talking of 1 player allowed from the day 15, of nego's who, have "visible real stats shown".
    -Same as the scouts these can be moved temporally to the mou list for ex. 2T day to be tested in the case we have intention to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'm gonna follow the same path, the one that say we need a better infraestructure to prepare the matches, so, do like in real trainings where you can face a team of 11 vs 11 and try stuffs.

So:

-1Token to move a Scout from the "Scouts List" and add him in the Mou team. So we can test him in that team playing a friendly vs him.

-Of course this requires a editable Mou team that as mentioned should have a "low AvQ team base mixed with acceptable players" to use greens for training our old players as now is occuring with the exploit.

- Negotiations -Loan "extra option" available from the day 15 and for a max of 1 player per team- this can be a contract for just half season as max. in exchange of:
    -Pay the salary
    -Pay the 25% of the value
    -5T for the owner. (remember we pay 12-14 for our academies and we'r talking of 1 player allowed from the day 15, of nego's who, have "visible real stats shown".
    -Same as the scouts these can be moved temporally to the mou list for ex. 2T day to be tested in the case we have intention to buy it.
    Hello Khris, in my opinion the loan of 13 or 14 days should only require payment of salary, if it is between two players.

For scouts, I think it is good if one can loan a scout with an option to purchase him at the end of the season. The loan of course should not be more than a quarter of his total value (including tokens).

Generally, I will prefer Nordeus to be the sole beneficiary of Tokens in any loan transaction because of what fraudsters will do to the loan process. While we may not foresee a loophole now, you can be sure there will be one. Just as the Associations is a brilliant idea, it has also occasioned severe injustice to players (am referring to the mutant saga).

While this might seem off topic but am sure my readers will think less of my view, because I suggest Nordeus to be sole beneficiary of tokens in loan transactions. I will therefore like to add that it is better for players to win tokens through highest assists, highest goal scorer, best fair play team, Treble winners and so on, on a regular basis and not per season of Nordeus' choice.
    Last edited by Nebu; 09-01-2018 at 10:54 AM.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11