Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Free text field for players

Lightbulb Free text field for players

This should be an easy one! It would be really useful if there was another tab on the player profiles (after Overview, Skills, Stats etc) that could be used to keep notes on players.

I'd use that kind of space to write notes on whether I thought the player was a fast trainer etc, or whether I wanted to sell them or keep them at the end of the season. It would allow a bit more planning as you go through each season.

The text would have to be private and would have to be deleted if the player was sold to another team.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Lex
    That's a pretty neat idea! I honestly suck at keeping track of my player's progression. I know that many of you guys keep stacks of detailed Excel/Google sheets on your teams, which is crazy dedicated. Wouldn't hurt to make the whole process a bit easier I guess.

Thanks Ludo_Mansio, I'll forward the suggestion!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    This should be an easy one! It would be really useful if there was another tab on the player profiles (after Overview, Skills, Stats etc) that could be used to keep notes on players.

I'd use that kind of space to write notes on whether I thought the player was a fast trainer etc, or whether I wanted to sell them or keep them at the end of the season. It would allow a bit more planning as you go through each season.

The text would have to be private and would have to be deleted if the player was sold to another team.
    use the free space in your memory, Manager ! If you've got none, buy a small notebook.

Would be more easy make visible again the XP progress bar that we had in the previous trainings to catch the fast trainers.... that, helped.