Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: FAs AVQ Counting System Change

FAs AVQ Counting System Change

I'm gonna suggest to stop stupid manipulations as the one I did unintentionally today ( I had a 103 avq formation and Im gonna face a 108 when I really have 150%)

-to count only the first 5-6 or, max. 7 stars in the simulation. This means to cut intentionally the avq individually in the skills when these reach 100% (6*) or 120% -7*- as example and have a competition with it's own calibration during the live simulations, if I'm right it is a separated feature, and I believe that can be done like this without so many complications (lol).

So tank would have no sense cause with a market at 5* a player with 120% skills would be equal vs one of 160%.

This can seem like the actual challanges that have a high margin of beatability but the fact is that doing a "cut" in the 120% of the skills the situation during the simulation would be another, without the decalibrations related with the high beatabilitymargin and the internal skills would have more weight during the simulation.

wikiwiki^^

Famous
    Why limit this idea to Associations only? Why not an average of the best 5/6 players for all draws, league and cups too.
    Ok. I haven't thought this through thoroughly, but wouldn't it have the same effect as you suggested on tanking and at the same time make draw manipulation harder?

Famous
    For best the average quality of the best 11 players

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I'm gonna suggest to stop stupid manipulations as the one I did unintentionally today
    Indeed it was a stupid manipulation because our group didn't earn anything from this
    You had an easier opponent but Adrian or Beck had more difficult opponents for their quality.
    This is a known issue that the draw of the groups is based at the current 11 squad the teams have at 07.30 GMT of Friday (or Thursday the last week).
    I think it was broken when they tried to change the quality view of a team some months ago.
    Before that the, draw of the pairs was based in the top11 or 14 q players of the roster no matter if they were in the first squad or in the bench.
    There is a relative suggestion about fixing that.

The quality manipulation of (mostly) the platinum groups (or those who aim for this) is
    - To go with a very weak team (1*-2*) and after the draw start buying 5* players from the market
    - To have a fake team with 1* (or minus) players with other 5 strong teams so to drop the general quality of the group .
    The 5 strong teams have easier opponents and the week team has a strong for his q - but it's a 15-3 points.

Unfortunately you can't do anything about those cases (as TE continue using the top100 as the vitrine of the game).
    IImaestroII and maloukees like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    how about the average between your 2nd(or 3rd) best player and your lowest player?only these 2 players.
    *not 1st(or 2nd)so nordeus may potentially earn some money from us buying extreme star players.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, I have a player -8* (yes, -).
    He is an old 0t academy player I have for many seasons.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Unfortunately you can't do anything about those cases (as TE continue using the top100 as the vitrine of the game).
    Sadly

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Look here a fair draw,none of their 6 teams have 1*players,no manipulation, just nordeus idiotic draw system.
    2 6* associations against 2 7* associations, and guess what ...the 2 6* associations needs around 50 points to stay in platinum,the 2 7* associations have a safe spot in platinum already..
    Accidentally?i don't think so...
    We are 8-8 1st round, i bet the 2nd round they will win easy..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER