Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Penalize old oversized/mutant players by retiring them at 30

Penalize old oversized/mutant players by retiring them at 30

Title say all, there was a hole there in many aspects and some people used the wise side to have an advantadge.The parameters where allowed to go way out the limits of the own structure of the simulator and we'll have mutants and so for months so I will suggest a straight retirement at 30 for them.

Maybe the retirement can go linked to the stars and titles achieved, would have some logic too... for example a 9* just tanking could lose the motivation nope? so I mean that this could be a regulator too... but oversized skill players should be cutted off IMO. Can't stay for a year there... in 2020. xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Title say all, there was a hole there in many aspects and some people used the wise side to have an advantadge.The parameters where allowed to go way out the limits of the own structure of the simulator and we'll have mutants and so for months so I will suggest a straight retirement at 30 for them.

Maybe the retirement can go linked to the stars and titles achieved, would have some logic too... for example a 9* just tanking could lose the motivation nope? so I mean that this could be a regulator too... but oversized skill players should be cutted off IMO. Can't stay for a year there... in 2020. xD
    Do you want to offer nordeus to pay managers money invested in players? Happy trails khris, you have no other job than generating stupid ideas a few times a week. ))))
    Kaizer Franz likes this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Famous
    Great idea khris

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    Happy trails khris, you have no other job than generating stupid ideas a few times a week. ))))

+1
    He spent his whole life thinking about how to change top 11 in his own way ...
    In reality he is still a noob after 6 years of hard playing ^^

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    Do you want to offer nordeus to pay managers money invested in players? Happy trails khris, you have no other job than generating stupid ideas a few times a week. ))))
    And that's your counteroffer to my suggestion? I thought you would be more deep in your thoughts and thesis. Now I am dissapointed with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    +1
    He spent his whole life thinking about how to change top 11 in his own way ...
    In reality he is still a noob after 6 years of hard playing ^^
    I guess you like things with holes. We all know that you need a bugged game to win anything, because thats exactly what you've said in your attempt of attack to me, sweetheart.

PS: I adore the bug lovers really. Science should study some of them. Keeping them in formaldehyde.
    Last edited by khris; 11-11-2018 at 10:34 AM.
    Hunter likes this.

Addicted
    maybe some realism.
    so if you want mutant players they will be injured often and eventually permanently and lose their career around the age of 30(even earlier).like retirement...
    Hunter likes this.

Dreamer
    I am all for it if they are the tankers
    Since the friendlies trick are gone, there are less friendlies being played.
    What about those that "invest" into the game - the big token buyers who buy the daily players or the events exclusive offers of 8* players?
    Some of them will use more tokens via the personal trainer option to make them 9* players
    Not to mention the hard training methods to expedite the players levels
    I sincerely hope you do not lump the token buyers/"investors" players as mutants in your books.
    Cheers
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    I am all for it if they are the tankers
    Since the friendlies trick are gone, there are less friendlies being played.
    What about those that "invest" into the game - the big token buyers who buy the daily players or the events exclusive offers of 8* players?
    Some of them will use more tokens via the personal trainer option to make them 9* players
    Not to mention the hard training methods to expedite the players levels
    I sincerely hope you do not lump the token buyers/"investors" players as mutants in your books.
    Cheers
    Never has been my intention to penalize token buyers, just opened the discussion with the ideas-
    1- we had recently, buggs, glitches, and exploits inside the game, which allowed a type of "abuse". Call it friendlies -use 0 condition in 10 players, and win 4%, call it the mistake when the GK drills where linked with the "new" GK skills and there was a hole there stucking XP that was not fixed imminently... call it upselling....
    these are tricks, like when one played Driver 1 and inserted the trick code to avoid the police.... xD

This causes a fast XP increasing that creates a differance vs the teams that don't use these holes.

Too @lalexrus has said textually;
    "Do you want to offer nordeus to pay managers money invested in players? "

and a exploiter can never be one step forward of those who invest. I really thought that we all had this point clear but seems that here some people likes to laugh at the face of those who really are investing by using shortcuts to win free XP via 70 frienlies per day.

so;
    2, of course, invest can't be penalized, I mentioned the holes and the "abuse" that created mutants that will stay with us during a whole year and the "possible" need of a solution, and mentioned the point of retiring "high skilled" players that do not achieve titles "for realism" and with the intention to group as "high skilled" those free obtained mutants that actually are enjoying of skills above 300%'s.

I just opened a discussion, is not my decision at the end what the dev's will do, I believe but that some people would be more in my line being the developer of a football simulator

Cheers!

Apprentice
    Great thought.

Dreamer
    If the devs can do away with the friendlies trick (4% motm)
    Why not the tankers?
    Their players status, quality, stars, etc.. remain the same as day one, no extras stars and quality
    This may discourage tankers
    Hope the devs could and should consider this options
    Cheers
    maloukees likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast