Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Recurrecting league system

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    but all those suggestions are meaningless.
    First nordeus should declare that really want to change things,
    Then to have an open and honest conversation with the managers, gather ideas (saying what is possible or not - from technical/programing option) and move on in changes.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Yes i agree that here poor or even non-existant communication between us. I made this thread thinking only about league and left asso alone. However , when you said that they made 2nd low quality teams and manipulate a draw i thought about this and think that it can be fixed to make for example a minimum of 80% quality team to participate in asso group. So lower than 80 %( or whatever that percentage should be i dont know) team cant join to group or create it. If they make that minimum ceiling from where teams can start to play associations so here wouldn't be 25 or 30 % teams in asso teams. But than i dont know what will happen if that teams overall quality drops during some time to % when they dont fit to that minimum ceiling. Is it should be removed from that group or that team should increase his quality during certain period in order to not be removed. Well it's only my reflections.
    Last edited by tomu741; 12-04-2018 at 07:24 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    . So lower than 80 % team cant join to group or create it.
    if that teams overall quality drops during some time to % when they dont fit to that minimum ceiling. Is it should be removed from that group
    There come the technical/programing problems
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Well , i gave an idea. i cant do anything else to make it work or not, it can only be done only by nordeus.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    '
    OK, or even simpler way. If we say that 80% is that ceiling. Then if member drops his quality to lower than 80% than he is deactivated that weekend and all team plays 5vs5. If 2 members drops below 80, then team plays 4vs4. If 3 members drop below 80%, then whole team should skip that weekend.
    khris and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    '
    OK, or even simpler way. If we say that 80% is that ceiling. Then if member drops his quality to lower than 80% than he is deactivated that weekend and all team plays 5vs5. If 2 members drops below 80, then team plays 4vs4. If 3 members drop below 80%, then whole team should skip that weekend.
    I think we r going too much far away @tomu741 ..activate, deactivate ... think that the game was made in its essence to work fluidly, and with margin... so I see complicated and, myself when I did some similar suggestions I saw complicated to see them implemented for that reason.... this freedom is what keeps all these amount of managers....

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I explained to you at #2.
    This time tanking gonna be used for downgrade the team and manipulate asso draws.

The only solution is to remove the top100 list or use the nations teams for associations.

All the problems started after the asso.
    In old TE, no one was talking about tanking.
    For me also the best solution is to use the National Teams for the Association..... tanking will be history !!!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    '
    Or not allowed to buy players after the asso. draw at least for the teams who play association so the market open for them at monday again

Addicted
    I disagree with idea for using national team for asso. Its enough for me to deal with my main team, i dont want to spend addition tokens, rests and all that resources to hold that national team.
    I dont see any complications, if a team is weak, he cant participate in a challenge. If you going to manipulate, you will not play. That's all
    Last edited by tomu741; 12-05-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Famous
    I disagree with idea for using national team for asso. Its enough for me to deal with my main team, i dont want to spend addition tokens, rests and all that resources to hold that national team.
    I dont see any complications, if a team is weak, he cant participate in a challenge. If you going to manipulate, you will not play. That's all
    But at least tanking is over, so in time more equal league

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast