Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Recurrecting league system

Addicted

Recurrecting league system

I hope that we all agree that league system is dull and abandoned and need changes. I suggest to that league system should move to association model. So how it should work?
    1. Managers levels should be destroyed and we should move to divisions. There should be still 14 teams in one division
    2. First 4 teams should move to the next division. 4-8 should stay at the same division. 8-14 move to lower division.
    3. At the highest division first 2 or 4 teams should compete in another competition.
    4. All teams should get -20 % at the end of season. This because how game is made and this option must stay.
    This should eliminate tankers because all teams get downgrade to ratings and bot/abandoned teams because they definitely not make their way to higher divisions and stay and compete at the lowest divisions.
    Prizes:
    I think that tokens are not the option because here are so many ways nowdays to get them. Better option is to give top scorer or/and passer a border(or some other symbol) that other managers can see how good he was last season. In addition they can get some upgrades (now here are challenge where they get + in attributes and i think it is a good way). And some boosters for first team in division. I dont know how it would motivate people to play but the fact is that now there arent anything that motivates us even to win a league. At highest division when 2-4 teams compete in another competition- winner should get something more valuable just because strongest managers should get best prizes.
    Fell free to make feedback's.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    All teams should get -20 % at the end of season. This because how game is made and this option must stay.
    This should eliminate tankers
    Tankers do that for associations.
    But they also have fake 2nd accounts with low quality to manipulate the draw.
    Those teams after some seasons will have -10* players and gonna be used for more tricks.

First 4 teams should move to the next division. 4-8 should stay at the same division. 8-14 move to lower division.
    also a team, after some seasons can demote many levels.
    But a manager with a LV6 team doesn't have equal chances with a manager LV20
    (more money, more sources, complete stadium).

For me the League should stay as it is but this kind of draw (with different levels, a range of +- 8 and playing with asso view quality) it's good for the Cup and C.L.
    jarharnamme and jcohen42 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I don't think nordeus will change the league system with a similar one that PESCM already have

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Completely agree, makes the legaue more fun and fair..

Also discourage the tankers....
    So all same level come together.. also looks more like real life

Go for this idea Nordeus.. in TE 2019!!!!
    Last edited by maloukees; 12-03-2018 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I all agree that league system is dull and abandoned and need changes
    my league 53 is not dull and not abandoned
    ... TE need changes YEP

Regarding the -20% for all this can't be done as far as I know for technical reasons, as the % is associated to the internal quality number that can't be decreased, but, myself I did the suggestion about close the trainings for 120%+ teams if there wasn't promotion last season, and this, can be done "easily".

Then taking that point into account:
    "2. First 4 teams should move to the next division. 4-8 should stay at the same division. 8-14 move to lower division."

With only 4 promotions the teams would be stuck in terms of quality, this would need a decression of margins everywhere really, cause teams at the end would end stuck everywhere too... and since the v.1 the main and original concept was that 8* and 9* are premium players, not something common.

Regarding:
    3. At the highest division first 2 or 4 teams should compete in another competition.

In what Im agree regarding the top servers is, in "to group" teams in groups of 4-8 leagues and promote them all "almost always" to do not stuck the server, in a "cloud style system" there alltogether, creating too a unique cup in what if for example there are 14x4 teams, =56, then 8 bots should complete the cup 1st round.

Merge teams, and do a exception for the top servers is actually needed....

Addicted
    how about a sign on each abandoned team?like a yellow <!> for warning and red <!> meaning you lose every match and relegate.
    i think for starters 8-14 potition teams should relegate untill abandoned teams play on level 1-10.
    eventually in the future last 3 to 4 teams should relegate.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I think that tokens are not the option because here are so many ways nowdays to get them. Better option is to give top scorer or/and passer a border(or some other symbol) that other managers can see how good he was last season. In addition they can get some upgrades (now here are challenge where they get + in attributes and i think it is a good way). And some boosters for first team in division. I dont know how it would motivate people to play but the fact is that now there arent anything that motivates us even to win a league. At highest division when 2-4 teams compete in another competition- winner should get something more valuable just because strongest managers should get best prizes.
    you're wrong. by giving tokens for league(10-20t and descending for 1st-8th) and reducing tokens for association(50t or less for platinum-lower) and scrap that top10 reward 100t-10t, people will stop tanking and start taking league seriously.
    and i hope nordeus somehow fixed that manipulating rating(sell best player and keep 1* players at end of season) to get weaker league every season.
    just let manager who won treble/league/cup/CL play in the best league then that's how to measure how good they are.
    not by playing in weaker league+CL+cup and get treble every season.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    I not understand what is wrong with -20 % for all. If everyone gets it, than there would be no point to tank.
    maloukees likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I explained to you at #2.
    This time tanking gonna be used for downgrade the team and manipulate asso draws.

The only solution is to remove the top100 list or use the nations teams for associations.

All the problems started after the asso.
    In old TE, no one was talking about tanking.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-04-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    maloukees likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast