View Poll Results: What improvements would you like to see on 2019?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3D Graphics

13 15.12%
  • Recovery the old Museum

8 9.30%
  • Job Center - start with a ew club as before-

13 15.12%
  • Top 100 FAs -Elimination?-

18 20.93%
  • Academy Improvements & General Market Improvements

55 63.95%
  • Simulation Realism (Game actions, when these 2 guys pass-pass x50 )

30 34.88%
  • Fix Mutants Adding Skill Limits again or somehow

32 37.21%
  • High Scores as Before (as where more proportional)

13 15.12%
  • -Fix Game engine - Beatability Margins & General Simulation

55 63.95%
  • Eliminate the Interferance between FA-Regular Comp (different formation spot)

11 12.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 2019 What are your priorities

2019 What are your priorities

Let's open a poll with different improvements so we can have a exchange of viewpoints.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The two most important things is to fix the engine (eliminate troll results, loosing or not winning abandoned teams, more coaching logic, using the right orders pay off)
    and less bugs.

- As the game doesn't offer a solution to the teams at the top of the server, starting over from the beginning (as the old version was offering) looks ideal.
    - If there isn't a will to remove the top100 list, the asso teams must have a different squad (for example the national team or a juniors team).
    That removes things that destroy the game, like permanent tanking and creating mutants.
    - Two things that waste my daily spending time in the game, is supporting friends (this thing back and forth in every game). I would prefer smthing auto, like the asso supporting , when you support in auto all the current games of your friends.
    The other thing is training.
    - I prefer the old system, earning skill points after a massive training and then arrange them in player's skills.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-19-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    jcohen42, khris, milpol and 7 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The two most important things is to fix the engine (eliminate troll results, loosing or not winning abandoned teams, more coaching logic, using the right orders pay off)
    and less bugs.
    As the game doesn't offer a solution to the teams at the top of the server, starting over from the beginning (as the old version was offering) looks ideal.
    If there isn't a will to remove the top100 list, the asso teams must have a different squad (for example the national team or a juniors team).
    That removes things that destroy the game, like permanent tanking and creating mutants.
    Two things that waste my daily spending time in the game, is supporting friends (this thing back and forth in every game). I would prefer smthing auto, like the asso supporting , when you support in auto all the current games of your friends.
    The other thing is training.
    I prefer the old system, earning skill points after a massive training and then arrange them in player's skills.
    yeah... auto support... + auto training and recovery sessions that could be programmed by default in the schedule can be 3 interesting improvements that can make our life easy.... maybe the support could have a easy option... like a "sit" option from 1 hour before or have some type of coins that could be used to support even with a 24hours margin....

Fix game engine and get rid of the 24 hoiur policy vids (just daily amount of vids free to collect after daily server restart like the old versions)

Apprentice
    I always wonder if there's a situation where you're stuck with your first team players for 24hrs. So if you decide to put all your reserve players in the first team for easier draws, just know you're stuck with it for 24hrs.. And you've got to play your league and Cup games with the ****ty team you've chosen to deceive the system with.
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    #4 + fix mutants, make the cup and CL draw fair so as to promote fair competition, remove association top 100 because it is the root cause of every problem. If there's no 100 tokens reward nor a top 100 list then many teams will leave manipulation of most kinds.

(i think so this is included in what nik is saying.)
    khris and Buster Keaton like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    #4 + fix mutants, make the cup and CL draw fair so as to promote fair competition, remove association top 100 because it is the root cause of every problem. If there's no 100 tokens reward nor a top 100 list then many teams will leave manipulation of most kinds.

(i think so this is included in what nik is saying.)
    Ideally the tokens should come after winning the league, Ucl or Cup.. Not for association

VIP
    They should make trainings passive... Active trainings should exist only for those who want to change players' build (for example, you want to turn your DC into DR... DC is strong, but slow and DR should be fast)... After 5 years of playing, I'm really tired of training 3 times a day (9 times, 'cause I play with 3 teams, and it would be 15 times for weekends, if I would play FA)... I'm especially annoyed, 'cause they don't want to let us do bonus trainings at the evening, for the next day, so I have to do it in the morning, like I don't have anything else to do at that time... Old version training, after they turned timers off, was the best thing they ever did in this game... Click, click, click, done, I'm on my way to do something else... None of us play Top 11 'cause of trainings, but 'cause of games and competing...

Achievements + Referrals redesign... Converting them in Targets + Tokens to win.

I want to write more in association chat.

Στάλθηκε από το FIG-LX1 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast