Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How many hours does it take to sell a player?

How many hours does it take to sell a player?

Seriously, just give every manager a 30 minute to 1 hour of time to remove the player from the transfer market. I have players waiting to sell since this morning. It is a useless time waster.
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Last day of the season. Everyone wants to sell, sell, sell. Get that quality down! Lol.

Cmon push the auto seller xDDD but it depends of the value I think, the more u ask, the more hours needs, not sure tbh.

There are a couple of players that I honestly have been waiting to sell since 2 weeks ago. Goodbye Mendoza and Ayatomiwa, I will not miss you.

If we had the old system, where players you put on auction could be bid on by real managers, you would be able to sell your players no problem. It's the dumb bot selling system that screws it up.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

The old auctions system was good for all the other things, but not for selling players, with the new auctions system I can sell players much quicker, sometimes I just log out/log in and the player is sold.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    The old auctions system was good for all the other things, but not for selling players, with the new auctions system I can sell players much quicker, sometimes I just log out/log in and the player is sold.
    I disagree so hard with you on this. The new auctions are terrible for selling players. Most of the time you don't get your money's worth, and once they're sold, they're lost forever. It's one of the worst parts of the game and I can't believe anyone actually defends them.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @jcohen42 you 're wrong to that.
    I remember some old forum threads about managers, not able to sell their players for 1-2 seasons
    After many complains, the devs added the Sell now option.
    jarharnamme and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I disagree so hard with you on this. The new auctions are terrible for selling players. Most of the time you don't get your money's worth, and once they're sold, they're lost forever. It's one of the worst parts of the game and I can't believe anyone actually defends them.
    I said that the old auctions was good for all the other things but not for selling players.
    With the old auctions i was waiting hours,even days to sell my players,with the new one i never had to wait more than 1 hour to sell a player.
    Also i don't know what you get back from selling a player,but i do know what i get and it's more than enough .
    Also i'm not defending anything ,i just told my experience regarding how quick i can sell players.
    jarharnamme likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

the old market is bad. like terribly bad. the new market is way way better.
    you get your tokens back if you lose bidding, you put >32yo player in market and the bot still bought him and so many advantage over the old one.
    madflo19 and milpol like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast