Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How many hours does it take to sell a player?

Addicted
    Jarharnamme - you said everything very good but there is one problem - buying players in new market is total nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @jcohen42 you 're wrong to that.
    I remember some old forum threads about managers, not able to sell their players for 1-2 seasons
    After many complains, the devs added the Sell now option.
    I'm not saying to take away the sell now option. But when you have a sell now option, there's no reason to not want a separate selling mechanism. As it is right now, we essentially just have two "Sell Now" options. It's redundant and makes for a less immersive experience than one where you can sell players for their actual market value.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I said that the old auctions was good for all the other things but not for selling players.
    With the old auctions i was waiting hours,even days to sell my players,with the new one i never had to wait more than 1 hour to sell a player.
    Also i don't know what you get back from selling a player,but i do know what i get and it's more than enough .
    Also i'm not defending anything ,i just told my experience regarding how quick i can sell players.
    See above response. You can still do that with a "sell now" option. That doesn't change the fact that the current "sell to auction" mechanism is awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    the old market is bad. like terribly bad. the new market is way way better.
    you get your tokens back if you lose bidding, you put >32yo player in market and the bot still bought him and so many advantage over the old one.
    The old market was great for this reason. You risk your tokens? Too bad. You spend your tokens smartly? You can get good players for cheap. You buy old players? You risk not being able to sell them for as much.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. There can't be this many people who like the new market over the old one. I admit I was unclear; I meant to include the "Sell Now" option in my point of view, but my view of the new market system is still the same. It is clearly worse in nearly every way. You guys are kidding me, right?
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Wow I did not expect this thread to get going lol, I was just frustrated because there were 2 players that I could not wait to get rid off.
    As far as the market I do not expect any changes soon, I was just hoping for a set time for a player to be sold because it is meaningless to wait now that there are no real managers buying them. As far as the old market, I liked it better to buy players that way, but yeah selling players was more difficult and the market only reset every 3 hours.

The "sell now" option should be what "sell to auction" is right now except without the wait, and "sell to auction" should be selling players to an open market. Best of both worlds, IMO. I agree that having there be a "waiting period" when you're just selling players to bots is also dumb.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post

See above response. You can still do that with a "sell now" option. That doesn't change the fact that the current "sell to auction" mechanism is awful.
    I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. There can't be this many people who like the new market over the old one. I admit I was unclear; I meant to include the "Sell Now" option in my point of view, but my view of the new market system is still the same. It is clearly worse in nearly every way. You guys are kidding me, right?
    If you sell trough "sell now" option can you get 700-800 millions for a player worth less than 100 millions?NO,so it's not the same .

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

If you sell trough "sell now" option can you get 700-800 millions for a player worth less than 100 millions?NO,so it's not the same .
    Did you read what I wrote? I said that the "Sell Now" option should be what the "Sell to Auction" is now. Also, I've never seen anything above 2x value when selling through the "Sell to Auction" mechanism, so I find 7x-8x hard to believe.

Read everything I say before responding rather than making assumptions.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Did you read what I wrote? I said that the "Sell Now" option should be what the "Sell to Auction" is now. Also, I've never seen anything above 2x value when selling through the "Sell to Auction" mechanism, so I find 7x-8x hard to believe.

Read everything I say before responding rather than making assumptions.
    When you replayed to me that "sell now" is the same with "sell to auction" i said that it's not the same,if you dont know what you are writing, go back and read again.
    Also i don't care how do you want the game to be,i am telling you how it is.
    Read one more time the OP,your answer and mine too.

GAME OVER

When you replayed to me that "sell now" is the same with "sell to auction" i said that it's not the same,if you dont know what you are writing, go back and read again.
    Also i don't care how do you want the game to be,i am telling you how it is.
    Read one more time the OP,your answer and mine too.
    That's not what I said. You don't know what you are reading. I already know how the game is, and it is bad in this aspect, so I am proposing change.

I don't see where the confusion is. Perhaps you are not understanding my point. But don't you dare tell me that I don't know what I'm writing.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

That's not what I said. You don't know what you are reading. I already know how the game is, and it is bad in this aspect, so I am proposing change.

I don't see where the confusion is. Perhaps you are not understanding my point. But don't you dare tell me that I don't know what I'm writing.
    Whatever you say.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GAME OVER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12