Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Nordeus be fair to players and PLEASE do something about this

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    i think that is time now that someone from nordeus step out and says - you are right, making more friends with multiple acc is more important to win league cup or CL than managing traing and buying players, or you are right, having more friends attending in matches cant be more important than train, getting players and manager skills in reading oponents team and formation
    just to know in what i focus next season, it is much cheaper to get 30 or 40 new friends than renew monthly card for same effect
    I doubt your monthly card earns Nordeus more than the advertising dollars they get watching videos for boosters for 30 to 40 multiple accounts.
    I tried googling to check and apparently Nordeus is very successful at this. Making money by getting users to watch vids.

Yes, adding lots of friends but you gotta support them for them to support you. No free lunch in this world. Not many of us have that much time to spare. Watching all of my own matches already takes a toll

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    Dissagree, i saw matches where away team has 15% possesion bonus with home manager atended match and full stadium, in small % dff betwen teams that is alot, also saw stats where same team ended in 78% possesion in the end of CL match vs team 12% stronger as away team and allways had 5 or 6 same persons that support him mo matter time of day he plays, if something looks like duck, if sound like duck and walk like duck, than it is duck
    That's one of the reasons we read so many complains for "troll" results.
    "I was watching, also had supporters and the 15% bonus, ..... Why I lost ?"

So sometimes it's not a duck
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That's one of the reasons we read so many complains for "troll" results.
    "I was watching, also had supporters and the 15% bonus, ..... Why I lost ?"

So sometimes it's not a duck
    oh yes it is a duck, if you ask me, supporting should be part of asso matches only, that is team event, others are not, period.
    and i know that nordeus dont care much of fairness, so i dont live in dreamland, hoping that will change something are slim or none that is reaility, that dont mean it is ok, but...
    I played many games in last 10 years, must say that one who solved situation about exploiting events still running, that ones who turned head and play blind are closed and those who caused it by exploits are first to gone, rats allways leave the ship first
    エルマー likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123