Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By zenturonxz
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Fix Mutants Exploit

Unhappy Fix Mutants Exploit

I might be the minority here, and there probably be lots of haters in here soon.

I was considering in joining the journey to do mutant exploitation, but it got me thinking whether that would be fun or not?

In general, most people would be interested in winning without any difficulty as making mutants will definitely benefit players who do so.

This would not impact the game too much if only a handful of players are exploiting it, but the more people are aware, the more people will either quit the game/ join in to do it together.some

Either way Nordeus(you) will lose business and players playing, because the more people leave or the more people exploit this loophole, the less people will buy your tokens.

I find this to be an interesting game until meeting with such players. I haven't faced the wrath of these players, but some fixes on this have to be done, or the game will be destroyed soon.

P.S. you want to earn more money right? why not fix this then you can retain actual interested people to play. Either you retain the exploiters or retain actual player who wants to play the game as intended. Unless exploitation was your intention?
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    It really is bad for the game, but its the human nature win no matter what

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Must be a whole new system
    - New training
    - Skills of players
    - how it affects the game engine
    I hope this will be a new project for 2020
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

You cannot blame them as such for exploiting. Like Nuno said, many want to win. But Nordeus should have taken more appropriate measures instead of just restricting negociations to the last week of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You cannot blame them as such for exploiting. Like Nuno said, many want to win. But Nordeus should have taken more appropriate measures instead of just restricting negociations to the last week of the season.
    Yes, I'm not blaming the player, its a natural behavior for most.

But for the rest, they just like a fair game with the normal challenges. Well its up to Nordeus to make every one become TMNT or humans. eventually either 1 will get extinct