Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: TE 2020: Ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    You keep trolling your own thread.
    You made 7 posts explaining what ? instead of writing that you made a mistake and posted them here instead of Season 124 .
    You could ask Nik or Khris to move them .
    It look like his reply with quote was having issues and though he replied in other threads, it turned up here. Unintentional

Back to topic

Can we have a faster refresh rate for auctions? 4 mins is long and we spend a lot of time waiting.
    Even better if we can have more players in each list and choose positions.
    Also for scout and am recommendations, can we specify what we are looking for? Position and SA

Can we have walkover matches as wins instead of draws? It is not our fault and even affects our top goalscorer rankings.

You made 7 posts explaining what ? instead of writing that you made a mistake and posted them here instead of Season 124 .
    Who cares at this point, the story of that is over, I made a mistake, by having difficulty moving certain things around and they ended up here, I am trolling nobody, happy now?

Do not want to sound mean

But I made just 1 mistake and you are making in fun of it sort of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I could but there are already in season 124 are you ready anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    It look like his reply with quote was having issues and though he replied in other threads, it turned up here. Unintentional

Back to topic

Can we have a faster refresh rate for auctions? 4 mins is long and we spend a lot of time waiting.
    Even better if we can have more players in each list and choose positions.
    Also for scout and am recommendations, can we specify what we are looking for? Position and SA

Can we have walkover matches as wins instead of draws? It is not our fault and even affects our top goalscorer rankings.
    I do not think they would add in a larger win margin, in the old days of the game, you could win 20-0 now the maximum is 14-0 unless a certain is terrible you could win 17-0.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234