Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By rememberthegirl2009

Thread: Reduce 20% of overall team rating to all teams

  1. #1
    Rookie rememberthegirl2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    64

    Reduce 20% of overall team rating to all teams

    To give punishment to tankers (especially in Top 100 FA list), there should be reducing of one star whenever he gets level up or relegated. Becos of skipping these, those stupid naughty tankers take the chance to stand within top 100 list.
    So, please consider to reduce 20% of overall team rating whatever one team is level up or relegated.

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    khris and maloukees like this.

  2. #2
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,328
    Ok but it cannot be a solution without remove the top100 list.
    Imagine a team that is tanking for a year. It will have -10* players.
    They will draw with a ridiculously low q opponent and then they will buy 11 5* players and crush them.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #3
    Pro Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    819
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Ok but it cannot be a solution without remove the top100 list.
    Imagine a team that is tanking for a year. It will have -10* players.
    They will draw with a ridiculously low q opponent and then they will buy 11 5* players and crush them.
    I agree, get rid of top 100.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,851
    Hahaha. Nordeus probably want you to spend hundreds of dollars so that you can compete against them and you are asking the company to ban them, punish them or things like this? Why do you think this practice is still being encouraged and supported so much in this game? It is called business and this is how this world functions these days. Also, in some way to say, you cannot blame the tankers (and some might have made a big initial investment by buying tokens), at least not all of them because Nordeus themselves do not provide with much choice other than quitting the game. Do you think it is reasonable for some users to spend 50-150 USD on this game (a mobile platform game, with flaws, a lot of unrealism, no AI, not enough football sense and so on) only for being put into situations where they have to have to spend again another 50-100 USD or so every season to be able to have enough quality to compete in tough competitions they are put in, especially the +1 level ones? Do you think the game is reasonable and convenient with the shitty fixtures systems, shitty market and also with those events they been putting? Some people tank with good reasons and some do not have much choice. It is all up to the others to not fall into the trap of having to spend a lot of money to compete against those tankers for something that has no value. This is only a virtual game, and that too a mobile-platformed based game. Top 100 ranks in associations have no value as such. This game does not run your life or anything as such. Maybe it is time to move on and maybe even stop contributing to their dirty business or encouraging them. You can keep complaining about things but some bad things have not changed since years despite many many complaints. There are also those farming users that do business by selling their accounts, but all this is not our problem. We should not even care. We are not employees of Nordeus nor do they do us any favor as such as you can see they only made their game further a pain to play with time instead of listening to the feedback of users to make proper improvements, and their scammy offers and ways say a lot about their intentions. In fact, it us that do them a favor by playing their game, supporting it (even if you do not buy you support, especially when you completing offers) and so on. The only thing that I can 'recognise' here is the good work of the forum moderators and maybe some of the work of the admins. But that being said, you do not see the admins replying to such complaints too, which is an indication that while they might know about certain undesirable things but they have to follow the instructions from their company and focus on the company's aims (they are only employees).
    Last edited by Tactician; 4 Days Ago at 06:40 PM.

  5. #5
    Rookie rememberthegirl2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Hahaha. Nordeus probably want you to spend hundreds of dollars so that you can compete against them and you are asking the company to ban them, punish them or things like this? Why do you think this practice is still being encouraged and supported so much in this game? It is called business and this is how this world functions these days. Also, in some way to say, you cannot blame the tankers (and some might have made a big initial investment by buying tokens), at least not all of them because Nordeus themselves do not provide with much choice other than quitting the game. Do you think it is reasonable for some users to spend 50-150 USD on this game (a mobile platform game, with flaws, a lot of unrealism, no AI, not enough football sense and so on) only for being put into situations where they have to have to spend again another 50-100 USD or so every season to be able to have enough quality to compete in tough competitions they are put in, especially the +1 level ones? Do you think the game is reasonable and convenient with the shitty fixtures systems, shitty market and also with those events they been putting? Some people tank with good reasons and some do not have much choice. It is all up to the others to not fall into the trap of having to spend a lot of money to compete against those tankers for something that has no value. This is only a virtual game, and that too a mobile-platformed based game. Top 100 ranks in associations have no value as such and means nothing much This game does not run your life or anything as such. Maybe it is time to move on and maybe even stop contributing to their dirty business or encouraging them. You can keep complaining about things but some bad things have not changed since years despite many many complaints. Sure, there are also those farming users that do business by selling their accounts, but all this is not our problem. We should not even care. We are not employees of Nordeus nor do they do us any favor as such as you can see they only made their game further a pain to play with time instead of listening to the feedback of users to make proper improvements, and their scammy offers and ways say a lot about their intentions. In fact, it us that do them a favor by playing their game, supporting it (even if you do not buy you support, especially when you completing offers) and so on. The only thing that I can 'recognise' here is the good work of the forum moderators and maybe some of the work of the admins. But that being said, you do not see the admins replying to such complaints too, which is an indication that while they might know about certain undesirable things, they have to follow the instructions from their company and focus on the company's aims (they are only employees).
    How bad the game engine is?

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,851
    Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    How bad the game engine is?

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    What has the game engine to do with this thread?
    There are lots of bad things in this game, nothing can be perfect, but too many in this game - some of which are clearly unacceptable - and I do not need to say again how many users have reported (and some again and again), but nothing much has changed in many areas since years. Again, it is all about the priorities of the company. There priorities are probably like any online video game business company, that is to make profits, growth and so on, but except that they are not that clean and their game has become a big pain to play but there are probably worst than them.

  7. #7
    Pro Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    819
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Hahaha. Nordeus probably want you to spend hundreds of dollars so that you can compete against them and you are asking the company to ban them, punish them or things like this? Why do you think this practice is still being encouraged and supported so much in this game? It is called business and this is how this world functions these days. Also, in some way to say, you cannot blame the tankers (and some might have made a big initial investment by buying tokens), at least not all of them because Nordeus themselves do not provide with much choice other than quitting the game. Do you think it is reasonable for some users to spend 50-150 USD on this game (a mobile platform game, with flaws, a lot of unrealism, no AI, not enough football sense and so on) only for being put into situations where they have to have to spend again another 50-100 USD or so every season to be able to have enough quality to compete in tough competitions they are put in, especially the +1 level ones? Do you think the game is reasonable and convenient with the shitty fixtures systems, shitty market and also with those events they been putting? Some people tank with good reasons and some do not have much choice. It is all up to the others to not fall into the trap of having to spend a lot of money to compete against those tankers for something that has no value. This is only a virtual game, and that too a mobile-platformed based game. Top 100 ranks in associations have no value as such. This game does not run your life or anything as such. Maybe it is time to move on and maybe even stop contributing to their dirty business or encouraging them. You can keep complaining about things but some bad things have not changed since years despite many many complaints. There are also those farming users that do business by selling their accounts, but all this is not our problem. We should not even care. We are not employees of Nordeus nor do they do us any favor as such as you can see they only made their game further a pain to play with time instead of listening to the feedback of users to make proper improvements, and their scammy offers and ways say a lot about their intentions. In fact, it us that do them a favor by playing their game, supporting it (even if you do not buy you support, especially when you completing offers) and so on. The only thing that I can 'recognise' here is the good work of the forum moderators and maybe some of the work of the admins. But that being said, you do not see the admins replying to such complaints too, which is an indication that while they might know about certain undesirable things but they have to follow the instructions from their company and focus on the company's aims (they are only employees).
    @Tactician remember a few seasons ago when I said I never won a Champions League and I would not quit until I won one, now I have won 2 CL’s and back to back ones too so I will leave at the end of the season.

    I have won everything, the league, CL, SL, Cup and Super Cup.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk