Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Sillybq
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Appropiated 3D for TE2021?

Appropiated 3D for TE2021?

I always defended that the simplicity of the game could be killed if a aggressive 3D version is implemented. This means that players should stay without morphology to focuss the managers attention in the basics of the simulator.

So, here my sketch. Keeping the billiard-player-balls in a 3D animation that keeps the original simplistic essence.

Appropiated 3D for TE2021?-te2021-sketch-edit2.jpg

edit: better sketch more polite

Appropiated 3D for TE2021?-te2021-sketch-edit3.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 12-11-2019 at 10:50 PM.

I agree with keeping things simple. 3D with very few animations is a waste of time. 3D with many animations and you will have many players who will leave the game as many of their devices aren't powerful enough. In the end, even with countless animations. An experienced player would have seen them all and get bored. Better to keep things simple and maintain a good functional interface with minimal performance issues for the masses.
    khris and maloukees like this.

Dreamer
    I tihnk that before 3D is considered the animation should get more realistic, for me there's nothing to gain with 3D

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    not bad
    Actually what I miss is some way to see if the ball is high or low.
    I mean some animation scenes have a different explanation if the ball is high and the players use their heads.
    khris and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html