Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: Friendlist + friendly tournaments Feature

Friendlist + friendly tournaments Feature

I think that a game with the level of Top Eleven should have a easy feature to organize tournaments of different styles.... and I think it's a issue that we can't add friends in-game from any server, so...

We know that the FAs feature have no restrictions so the feature could cnsist in have a simil of the FAs but in a Friendlist style, "so have a club of fans-followers/supporters" designed in a FA style, so eliminating the server/level walls, and, ofc. we need a way to create private Friendly Tournaments easy.

This feature could even include future events, allowing us to join with friends different challanges or facing 2-3-4 groups of friends inside a same event after invite them to join with us.

I think would be interesting after 10 years of top eleven eliminate the server barriers.
    Last edited by khris; 12-31-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I think that a game with the level of Top Eleven should have a easy feature to organize tournaments of different styles.... and I think it's a issue that we can't add friends in-game from any server, so...

We know that the FAs feature have no restrictions so the feature could cnsist in have a simil of the FAs but in a Friendlist style, "so have a club of fans-followers/supporters" designed in a FA style, so eliminating the server/level walls, and, ofc. we need a way to create private Friendly Tournaments easy.

This feature could even include future events, allowing us to join with friends different challanges or facing 2-3-4 groups of friends inside a same event after invite them to join with us.

I think would be interesting after 10 years of top eleven eliminate the server barriers.
    I suggested this to the devs, it would be great to do private tournaments with friends. Such as you and some others

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I suggested this to the devs, it would be great to do private tournaments with friends. Such as you and some others

What matters here is to eliminate too all in one the limitation that the server have so, the perfect solution to homogenize FA Friendlies eveywhere and have the option to develop a wide feature affecting all the top eleven accounts would be try this strategy.

Max

Friendlist + friendly tournaments Feature

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    What matters here is to eliminate too all in one the limitation that the server have so, the perfect solution to homogenize FA Friendlies eveywhere and have the option to develop a wide feature affecting all the top eleven accounts would be try this strategy.
    Yeah that is fair enough, I think they would implement that

Last edited by Max; 12-31-2019 at 11:33 PM.
    khris likes this.

I really want this feature. I also want this to be non stamina consuming as well. That way we can organize something more exciting than the e****
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    I really want this feature. I also want this to be non stamina consuming as well. That way we can organize something more exciting than the e****
    Yes this would be I good feature to have, I don’t play for trophies anymore because I left, I support friends on the game, and if they released this, I would buy a full squad again and compete for a trophy against them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CM-16 likes this.

Yeh we should have options to do public friendly tournaments too also some more days for friendly before the season

Addicted
    It would be really nice if we could held those kind of tournements even if it was only on the two first days of the season (preseason like in real football)