Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Max McClean
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Max McClean
  • 1 Post By Max McClean

Thread: Friendlist + friendly tournaments Feature

  1. #1
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,129

    Friendlist + friendly tournaments Feature

    I think that a game with the level of Top Eleven should have a easy feature to organize tournaments of different styles.... and I think it's a issue that we can't add friends in-game from any server, so...

    We know that the FAs feature have no restrictions so the feature could cnsist in have a simil of the FAs but in a Friendlist style, "so have a club of fans-followers/supporters" designed in a FA style, so eliminating the server/level walls, and, ofc. we need a way to create private Friendly Tournaments easy.

    This feature could even include future events, allowing us to join with friends different challanges or facing 2-3-4 groups of friends inside a same event after invite them to join with us.

    I think would be interesting after 10 years of top eleven eliminate the server barriers.
    Last edited by khris; 12-31-2019 at 09:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I think that a game with the level of Top Eleven should have a easy feature to organize tournaments of different styles.... and I think it's a issue that we can't add friends in-game from any server, so...

    We know that the FAs feature have no restrictions so the feature could cnsist in have a simil of the FAs but in a Friendlist style, "so have a club of fans-followers/supporters" designed in a FA style, so eliminating the server/level walls, and, ofc. we need a way to create private Friendly Tournaments easy.

    This feature could even include future events, allowing us to join with friends different challanges or facing 2-3-4 groups of friends inside a same event after invite them to join with us.

    I think would be interesting after 10 years of top eleven eliminate the server barriers.
    I suggested this to the devs, it would be great to do private tournaments with friends. Such as you and some others


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

  3. #3
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I suggested this to the devs, it would be great to do private tournaments with friends. Such as you and some others


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    What matters here is to eliminate too all in one the limitation that the server have so, the perfect solution to homogenize FA Friendlies eveywhere and have the option to develop a wide feature affecting all the top eleven accounts would be try this strategy.

  4. #4
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688

    Friendlist + friendly tournaments Feature

    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    What matters here is to eliminate too all in one the limitation that the server have so, the perfect solution to homogenize FA Friendlies eveywhere and have the option to develop a wide feature affecting all the top eleven accounts would be try this strategy.
    Yeah that is fair enough, I think they would implement that


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max McClean; 01-01-2020 at 12:33 AM.
    khris likes this.

  5. #5
    Pro CM-16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    817
    I really want this feature. I also want this to be non stamina consuming as well. That way we can organize something more exciting than the e****
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

    Hakurei United

    Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers


    Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

  6. #6
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    I really want this feature. I also want this to be non stamina consuming as well. That way we can organize something more exciting than the e****
    Yes this would be I good feature to have, I don’t play for trophies anymore because I left, I support friends on the game, and if they released this, I would buy a full squad again and compete for a trophy against them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CM-16 likes this.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    6
    Yeh we should have options to do public friendly tournaments too also some more days for friendly before the season

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    482
    It would be really nice if we could held those kind of tournements even if it was only on the two first days of the season (preseason like in real football)