Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By milpol
  • 2 Post By Max
  • 2 Post By MNK Kaskada

Thread: Sponsor Rewards Depend On Team Performance

Sponsor Rewards Depend On Team Performance

The title says it all . For example If my team is in an unbeaten streak , When my current contract expires , a better one ( for example +5tokens) comes in . Thats a way to fight against tankers and to add more realism in to the game .I dont know any sponsor who invests on a bad team

It would also reward the active and good (by performance) teams : )
    Last edited by milpol; 03-16-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    The title says it all . For example If my team is in an unbeaten streak , When my current contract expires , a better one ( for example +5tokens) comes in . Thats a way to fight against tankers and to add more realism in to the game .I dont know any sponsor who invests on a bad team

Yes, I see what you mean, I like this too, the reason why tankers get sponsored is because they go for the Champions League or cups, but I would prefer your idea, more achievements and more activities, better rewards.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    milpol and IImaestroII like this.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post

I support your idea, but I am afraid that nordeus could make something like they did with youth academy players. First of all new things in game come, they have to fix all wrong they allready did. Let them make youth academy players fast trainer, at least 2 of them (like we had before). After they fix that, than we can talk about new things in game.

As we all know, they are just changing things where they can make us spend double more resurses. Well, they are losing a lot every day managers because that and what we have now is a managers that have not one but a few accounts and playing only one (tanking others account) and when they dont have more resurses just change to another account.

What I want to say is: better fix what we have now (what is wrong) than go and make new things in game.