Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Add friend without Facebook

Add friend without Facebook

Hi @topeleven
    I think it's really bad to oblige people to add people on Facebook to have friend into the game... It will Be funny to add a friend without Facebook , just add him with his coach name's.

Sorry for my bad English I'm French 🇫🇷

Quote Originally Posted by Falafrite View Post
    Hi @topeleven
    I think it's really bad to oblige people to add people on Facebook to have friend into the game... It will Be funny to add a friend without Facebook , just add him with his coach name's.

Sorry for my bad English I'm French
    We allready have that option, but only for same server. Try to add guys from your own league.

Ok but I would like to add guys who are in my Facebook messenger group. I can't because they aren't on my league.

I don't want to add them to my Facebook because I don't know on real life all of people on this group.

Addicted
    i also have a good idea guys maybe twitter is fine

Pro
    Adding managers in the same server is the best bet.

As a rule of thumb, to avoid possible ‘spying’ of formation and tactics by possible competitors in league and cups, it is best not to add any other managers within any draws.

You will surely ask: who should I add then?
    The answer is: every other viewable manager within your Cup and CL/SL draws. To be precise, when you click on any other club name of another manager of cup draws, you can always view the ‘Standings’ option. Typically after some 5-6 matches into a new season, the top few in league standings are typically the better and more importantly active managers. Mutually there are no conflicts of interest in any direct competition, so it is highly likely the other manager would accept our invitation and would always support our matches. There should be at least 200+ possible top-3 league managers you could add in 1 season alone.

(My CL final opponent this season tried at least some 10+ times adding me and only action I did was reject after reject - cannot see any positives except letting him view my matches and strategy)
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Adding managers in the same server is the best bet.

As a rule of thumb, to avoid possible ‘spying’ of formation and tactics by possible competitors in league and cups, it is best not to add any other managers within any draws.

You will surely ask: who should I add then?
    The answer is: every other viewable manager within your Cup and CL/SL draws. To be precise, when you click on any other club name of another manager of cup draws, you can always view the ‘Standings’ option. Typically after some 5-6 matches into a new season, the top few in league standings are typically the better and more importantly active managers. Mutually there are no conflicts of interest in any direct competition, so it is highly likely the other manager would accept our invitation and would always support our matches. There should be at least 200+ possible top-3 league managers you could add in 1 season alone.

(My CL final opponent this season tried at least some 10+ times adding me and only action I did was reject after reject - cannot see any positives except letting him view my matches and strategy)
    Never thought about the spying of formations before but it makes alot of sense since he will have access to all our previous match reports.

I personally have had a bad experience before. Added a competitor and he adjusted the time of our matchup before deleting me. The new timing he picked was 3 hours after my first match that day giving me less time to recover. Best not to add anyone at the same level or at least not anyone in the same competitions. Better safe than sorry.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Never thought about the spying of formations before but it makes alot of sense since he will have access to all our previous match reports.

I personally have had a bad experience before. Added a competitor and he adjusted the time of our matchup before deleting me. The new timing he picked was 3 hours after my first match that day giving me less time to recover. Best not to add anyone at the same level or at least not anyone in the same competitions. Better safe than sorry.
    Having friends within list has only 1 main aim - getting the support for matches and events. Having less friends is a considerably a minor factor when we already have a whole list of 100+ and having 10+ very active friends are nearly always enough to receive the max support needed.

Hence, for me, any possible negatives from same or +1 level friends in matches or draw are not worth it. As you said, better safe than sorry.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.