Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Control the Abuse of Power -Hard Tanking -Using the Economy

Another way is to establish a Fee (and only If you want play tournament of association) each begin of season, 1st day, only for team that doesn’t reach 8th place in the past season. Fee established in this way: Platinum: 6 token each 8*, 10 token each 9*, 20 token each 10*; Gold 1 an half. Players without contract are Also included in the fee.

Fees are not the answer, as paying players wouldn´t give a damn. And you can´t penalize managers that didn't promote because the season is a race to catch up with AvQ and some managers just couldn't make it.
    The answer is simple: every trophy should be count to be promoted. This way, every team that have won a Cup, CL or League should be promoted, because if the team was able to win a trophy it has quality enough to compete at a higher level.

Rookie
    I am for hard tanking. What if you are matched up season against two teams whose entire team is 180 tom183 which is a 10 star player. The only way to escape that is tank. I have never tanked but if I go on vacation I am tanking. Now, Nordeus appears only to,take surveys and answer questions, not change much.
    LANWolve likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12