Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By MNK Kaskada
  • 1 Post By Clevy2406

Thread: More GK jerseys

Addicted

More GK jerseys

Can we have more GK jerseys? Currently the number of options in the shop is very limited and they are definetely not worth the price of 30T.

Plus, we can have GK jerseys as event rewards? Why do we need two King of Champions emblems that are basically the same? Why not give a GK jersey instead of one of the emblems? Also, given that the reputation of Friendly Championship is based on top 7 teams, why not givena GK jersey to teams that finish in top 7?

I have tens of jerseys coming from events and in-game gifts from Nordeus (e.g the 10th birthday gift), but have only 3 for GKs.
    Nebu, Maxraf, T.R.K and 1 others like this.

Rookie
    I'm with you 100%. Lets have some competitions with goalie jerseys as prizes. Stop with the top goalscorer every season. Lets have clean sheets and keeper prizes

Good suggestion!

We need more different emblems, not jerseys, and they can remove all GK jerseys (they fit nowhere).

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    We need more different emblems, not jerseys, and they can remove all GK jerseys (they fit nowhere).
    -"they fit nowhere"

-Thats why we need 500 more. XD

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    More GK jerseys-2020-05-19.jpg

You're joking right? Emblems Emblems...I have emblems. I have even more outfield shirts. I need goalie shirts, but I'm too mean to pay 30 tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Maxraf View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-05-19.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	133526

You're joking right? Emblems Emblems...I have emblems. I have even more outfield shirts. I need goalie shirts, but I'm too mean to pay 30 tokens
    You must be joking, I have more than 300 jerseys and for most of them missing emblems. Every month we get jerseys, but no emblem that goes with those jerseys, AM I RIGHT?

image.prntscr.com/image/zWkqNxYXQSOkxL6H6DU4Zw.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    -"they fit nowhere"

-Thats why we need 500 more. XD
    We played this game without GK jerseys for so long.

If they fit, but all GK jerseys we get so far doesnt fit. Even 1000 more. I dont understand why on some events they just give us emblem with only home jersey and no GK jerseys. I have a lot of jerseys but 90% of them are useless because I dont have emblem for them or missing away jersey.

It would be nice if we could get the full set GK jersey included. And why can't we create our own GK jersey???
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Clevy2406 View Post
    It would be nice if we could get the full set GK jersey included. And why can't we create our own GK jersey???
    Absolutely agree.