Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Peter Renn
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: FA changes - new pointing system

FA changes - new pointing system

1-dont count avq lower than 6* or fix the draw system
    2-give X2 match points to teams Who promote so, from 122 points that a fa can reach this would rise till 194
    This OFC needs a rise in the divisions pointing system, needing Platinum 2.146 points proportionally that could be just 2.000 to be reached.

It's been a while since I'm on but I asked myself the question today why Nordeus makes the new friendly competition with the mandatory top 8 finish to be able to participate but why they don't do the same thing for Association,as it's shown for the new event it's absolutely easy to ask for this requirement to participate. So if you don't finish Top 8 ,the same should account for Association,you don't be able to participate. So if you wanna tank you can either participate the regular comps but not weekend, that way you would solve the tanker problem for Aso or the other comps as a manager has to decide what's it he wanna play. I've got no problem with Tanker but many have so i think let the friends tournament rules apply for aso tío would be a start. And ad Kris say this thing should be related to Aso, like giving reward points for Association or something like that,this new competition has potential but the rewards they give now are not worth anything ,it won't make people run to participate ( and not tank) or even play serious as s jersey or emblem isn't anything unique,you can win this stuff with every other challenge too. This new thing has potential n I believe it will be better but it should be somehow connected to aso or something like that so people have a real reason to play it monthly. Those rewards now are far to less to make someone think about to go top 8 n participate.

Sent from my T780H using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    It's been a while since I'm on but I asked myself the question today why Nordeus makes the new friendly competition with the mandatory top 8 finish to be able to participate but why they don't do the same thing for Association,as it's shown for the new event it's absolutely easy to ask for this requirement to participate. So if you don't finish Top 8 ,the same should account for Association,you don't be able to participate. So if you wanna tank you can either participate the regular comps but not weekend, that way you would solve the tanker problem for Aso or the other comps as a manager has to decide what's it he wanna play. I've got no problem with Tanker but many have so i think let the friends tournament rules apply for aso tío would be a start. And ad Kris say this thing should be related to Aso, like giving reward points for Association or something like that,this new competition has potential but the rewards they give now are not worth anything ,it won't make people run to participate ( and not tank) or even play serious as s jersey or emblem isn't anything unique,you can win this stuff with every other challenge too. This new thing has potential n I believe it will be better but it should be somehow connected to aso or something like that so people have a real reason to play it monthly. Those rewards now are far to less to make someone think about to go top 8 n participate.

So yeah, we need the FA tokens moved there... in these friendly comps and too, regular comps... like Tops... and promotion positions in league...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post

I'm glad to see you, I'm your Facebook friend Mehmet Can Uzunöz. People playing this game have 2 characters. The 1st character is completely for the struggle of the association, they have 10 teams. It will be harder for them to win without a tanker. For this reason, the player in group 1 of the noreus does not want to lose the proline. Because the characters that make up the 2nd group do not think that they provide a lot of time and financial support to the game. my purely personal opinion

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So yeah, we need the FA tokens moved there... in these friendly comps and too, regular comps... like Tops... and promotion positions in league...
    Token awards should be transferred to the league, cup, champions league winners.

About Cup, that also should not be available for tankers. I saw a team level 2 that has won Cup 18 times, you know how that can be for regular level 2 managers that just started playing this game.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    About Cup, that also should not be available for tankers. I saw a team level 2 that has won Cup 18 times, you know how that can be for regular level 2 managers that just started playing this game.
    So should they make it that only the top 8 qualify for the cup then? I wonder if that would work.
    Anarşi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This could be fixed just by implementing a higher penalization for tankers, like if 120% team, face +2LV oppos, 140=+3LV and 160=+4 and would be fair in terms of market Adv. Too think that at level 1 theres no criteria to decide who play the cup cause there's no previous season to reach the top 8 so its the same to win 30 cups at L2 than L1.... if cup isnt for "non promoters" there's a gap at L1 and thats not good... less when the takers effect in cup and CL can be tackled with what Ive suggested...