Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MNK Kaskada

Thread: Fix the obvious please

Fix the obvious please

Hi,
    Two glaring issues that should have been fixed years ago. My association members can’t be friends so we can’t send send rest recovery and morale to each other.
    If 5 different people send me the same gift I get only one. That’s not right or fair
    Lastly put a contact button in the game so I don’t have to go onto a forum register and create a post and end up not playing the game .

Quote Originally Posted by Collie21 View Post
    Hi,
    Two glaring issues that should have been fixed years ago. My association members can’t be friends so we can’t send send rest recovery and morale to each other.
    If 5 different people send me the same gift I get only one. That’s not right or fair
    Lastly put a contact button in the game so I don’t have to go onto a forum register and create a post and end up not playing the game .
    Your requests are ridiculous. I have 200 in game friends, so I should get 200 rests every day, dream on. There are different servers in game, we are not playing same servers for a tehnical reason. If you add your asso members in facebook friends and log in game with facebook account you solved your in game friends problem.

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

The forum and the game itself are two separate entities. It is not possible to have a Contact button in the game as it stands. Now that you’re a forum member you should take a look around, read some threads and posts, feel free to comment. We welcome all forum members and encourage Managers to participate. It is a good place to learn about the game.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Why do we make a substitution during a game and it only takes place 10 minutes later or more?

Quote Originally Posted by LANWolve View Post
    Why do we make a substitution during a game and it only takes place 10 minutes later or more?
    Because the game algorithm calculates the game in sections and any changes such as a sub will occur in the next calculation.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by LANWolve View Post
    It depend on the connection/lag... a substitution, in good conditions should happen in the upcoming animation or in 2 as much.