Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MNK Kaskada

Thread: Relegated Team should also degrade the level

Relegated Team should also degrade the level

I think the relegated team’s level should also be degraded to maintain the fair play. Sometimes they insist their team to lose for the sake to degrade and get the champions league or cup from the lower level.

You are referring to tanking to purposely avoid level up as opposed to relegation which does not happen in TE.

The benefits of tanking have been reduced in recent months with events and competitions especially Associations introducing measures to deter tankers.

But it is still a problem in the League and Cup competitions and I for one agree that stronger measures need to come in to stop tanking.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Those limitations for tankers are really lame. They better change their core because there would be no end for these limitations

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    You are referring to tanking to purposely avoid level up as opposed to relegation which does not happen in TE.

The benefits of tanking have been reduced in recent months with events and competitions especially Associations introducing measures to deter tankers.

But it is still a problem in the League and Cup competitions and I for one agree that stronger measures need to come in to stop tanking.
    Good old 2012's version 1.2 where players were happy with the most basic manager game.

No need to say more, but let's say just few things: Today game looks like every day work, no enjoy. You have to do team bonuses, individual bonuses, spend several hours/days every season on auction until you complete team and still you have to pay money for premium sponsor, boost lab, monthly card, so many events, so many jerseys and emblems I have to buy every season (if I miss even one I am going to hate myself no metter they look all the same, more or less) etc, etc.

My daily routine with the game is training bonuses, watching videos for green rest boosters (I am to tired to manage my team after all the work before matches), and that is all. Never watch my games, what is the point. Back in 2012 it was oposite (never training, never watching videos, the excitement was in playing the game, managing your team tactic and formation).

You think too much about how to change game but every update brings us more pain, more work, no enjoy. You treat tankers and highest level teams as same thing, but there is a huge diference. I am highest level, I dont tank, my opponents are too strong and that is why I cant have those 3× multiplyers and that is a reason I cant play assotiation (only competition that I was enjoying lately, that door is shut down for me).