Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree790Likes

Thread: BvB (USA team)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I ferget a Season isn't a month, so I'm an airhead like that!
    Yes, Next! Season.

And Mr. Scout finally had some candy worth buying... so Ali Hassan has been sold.

My very first 50T player, I hope he doesn't break his leg first match: Attachment 22010
    Brock looks peachy...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He's replacing a goal every other match player (who got negotiated to one of my other teams..), so I hope he is super peachy! Only a handful of cones til his 7th star, too!

edit: BvB (USA team)-13-lou-vii.png

The next player I get I am going to name Dizzy (I considered Daffy too) Dean (I have other sports figures already in my team..) I'm in a baseball sort of mood. It's the magical time of the year when all of my favorite professional sports are happening.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 04-09-2014 at 01:18 PM.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Hi Cat!
    When u play formation maple leaf, what tactic do you use?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I usually start defensive if the team is better, normal otherwise. Mixed, Whole Pitch, Normal, Mixed (short if they're better) and I always play zonal. I don't use force counter or offside trap very often.

First week has gone well. Except I'm out of Cup, as usual!

BvB (USA team)-13-w1-ovrvw.jpg BvB (USA team)-13-cl-wk-1.jpg BvB (USA team)-tabel.jpg BvB (USA team)-13-w1-stats.jpg BvB (USA team)-13-w1-sq.jpg BvB (USA team)-13-big-skills-wk1.jpg BvB (USA team)-13-contract.jpg

I have too many left wingers, except Lawson is happiest as an MC so will only be an emergency sub at wing now. I hope to teach Tlusty right wing by next Season, not enough greens currently to PT him so doing it the slow way as my facilities spit out boosters.

I should have called Robin Poirot, Bobby Orr instead, he likes to get booked.
    Still love him though, so I will try to improve that.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 04-13-2014 at 01:21 PM.
    Gery Tryenasya and hrgamrga like this.

What kind of position in your squad that the players have high physic and mentality stats than offense or deffense?? all of them??

So, if i playing 5 to 6 midfielders, DM to AM, do i need to use pressing whole pitch??
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Almost all my players have high physical/mental, except the couple (Brock, El Mrhanni) I haven't had long enough to change it (there's a pic of their numbers post before), and with an experiment happening with one of my DMC's, Michael Zorc. I am putting more on Defense on the Goalkeepers because they don't ever seem to get tired or injured on my team.

I like press whole pitch, but it can get you into trouble if you don't have a balanced formation with strong tackling skills.
    Jimmy Carter and hrgamrga like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Almost all my players have high physical/mental, except the couple (Brock, El Mrhanni) I haven't had long enough to change it (there's a pic of their numbers post before), and with an experiment happening with one of my DMC's, Michael Zorc. I am putting more on Defense on the Goalkeepers because they don't ever seem to get tired or injured on my team.

I like press whole pitch, but it can get you into trouble if you don't have a balanced formation with strong tackling skills.
    Hmm, maybe i need to experiment too (with my subs), save more SP on physic/mental,...
    thanks cat, good luck to your team..
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cat, congratulations for your league results :P a very great start for you!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I have been slow to update this page. (The advanced photo uploader still doesn't work for me. anyone with ideas on why I'd love to know) Uploading one picture at a time is tedious.

Middle Weekend update:
    A couple of my players have improved Q: BvB (USA team)-13-zorc-vi.png BvB (USA team)-13-zak-vi.png

Squad Q looks like this now:BvB (USA team)-13-half-stars.jpg Tlusty should know MR by Season end.

I really like the current Season snapshot: BvB (USA team)-13-half-snap.jpg

Very happy, no losses and only one draw in League so far:BvB (USA team)-13-half-tabel.jpg

This picture tells me a lot about my team,
    but foremost that I don't play Pee Wee Wallace nearly often enough: BvB (USA team)-13-half-stats.jpg

Champs League group stage went as I hoped.
    My favorite opponent, Storm, has made it through so I hope we meet at the end. BvB (USA team)-13-cl-group-end.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 04-21-2014 at 06:17 AM.

nice you have a good team
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Dạo này dự án mới là SEO cái du lịch úc và cái dịch vụ làm visa khoai vãi lúa luôn. Sau nhiều ngày thì lại phải nhận thêm cái du lich chau au điên rồ này nữa rồi Ờ thì giờ phải thêm cái Cooking Methods.

Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast