Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

FCBayern München fans are happy to see theyr team in semifinals of the Champions League for 3rd month consecutive!

This night we played against a team from Israel, Adir FC, in the 1st match we won 0-3 (did'nt expect...)
    and, we put the home match of today at 1:18 of the night,
    2:18 in Israel, this guy waked up with a cup of coffee just to draw 2-2, goals of Roberto Carlos 43' pasing of Ribéry. They score in the 47', 71' , but I changed Ribèry for Robben, in the minute 81', and put Van Nistelrooy as a Midfeld. Robben scores the 2-2 in the 84'.
    And that's all folks!

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-vuelta4tos-champions-t10.jpg

We will play to win our 3rd consecutive trophy of Champions League, in my season of rest, because as I said I am ..in holidays, just training my team, and playing league with illegal formation ....

and loosing matches against very strange formations, but^^ we will have the glory again for Christmas^^
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-profesional-football.jpg

next month if all starts well, and we can fight for the league, we will fight. For league, and Cup.
    If don't, maybe will use a 2nd month to train... with the idea to have 1 or 2 players of 9 stars in the team...
    And if we win a level, in 2 months all will be in conditions to play for the 3rd Champions League.... or he 4th, who knows what will this season happen....

(^-^)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

We are sad to say goodbye to Frank Ribéry.
    Now he will play in the PAULSEN FC from level 8
    we hope that as our old players, he will do a great work. For me he had 3 stars, but now have 5 in this theam. 4 stars defense/5stars attacking/ 8 stars phisically-mind, (57* of Quality)
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-frank-ribery-paulsen-fc.jpg
    annnnd^^

Wer are happy to say that we have a new player, his name is..... ....Miroslav Klose 73*Q. (^-^)

really we need a ST.. for this season I bought Cissé, that have 7* (75* Q )now.,.... but don't works... for this guy is the same a football field, than a camping.... ....Robben is better with 64*Q ...-.-'

So, I am thinking that maybe, next month will fight only for the cup, and will use another month to train, and have players of 8* quality
    Last edited by khris; 10-14-2013 at 02:43 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-team-t10-antes-partido-ida-semis-champions.jpg

and this is the team that we have, for this 1st match of semi-finals of champions league, that will start in... 27 minutes... what a ....!!!!!.....
    hope all will goes right.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-ida-semis-champions-t10.jpg

Yeap! was complicated, like I was thinking... this guy maybe looks like a team that don't have lot of Quality, but... is 1st in his league, with difference... he is 55 points and the 2nd 41...

But at the end... (^-^) Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink was the better, 2 good fouls, and 2 goals of head, of Cafú and Petrov.. that are 2 defenders, so, we did the 1st step to be in the final.
    About the new player, Klose, don't score, but, well done... I think that will work better than Cissé...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Well friends! today I have a bad notice! and is that we WON
    we won, and we are 6th, so the idea to be in the same level, the next month..... ....-.-' is in dangerous situation!!!!! I am very excited because maybe the idea to end this season in the 12th league match was a little.... "too late" and maybe we will win the level for 1 point, or in draw with the 8 but with more goal average!!!!!!!!! and all my plans will go to.. .....the space. To say something not hard.

(^.^)''''' merda!

the original idea is to use this and next month to have players of 8 stars, to win the league in december, and the champions league in january. but....-.-'''''
    LOL
    when u wanna win, u loose.
    when u wanna loose, u win.
    lolololol
    Cat Harrison likes this.

only 20 minutes for the 2nd match of semifinals of the Champions League. We won 2-1 at home in the 1st match. At now we will play without our DL-DC Roberto carlos, and the younger Duran (DC) will play in his place. We fight for the 3rd consecutive final of Champions league, so we are Road to Wembley!. Good luck to our players! (^-^)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

WE ARE IN THE FINAL OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

GREAT! we won 1-3 to a Turkish guy, with 5 friends from turkey giving to him a 2%^^ andd.. yeah I had 1 from France and a Thailand girl enjoying our wictory! Great Duran, Grat Matteo brighi, Great KLOSE! and at the end Great Ryan Giggs doing a goal, alone!
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-vuelta-semis-champions-t10.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh!

We won The Champions League for 3rd consecutive month!!!!! (^-^)

We have the same history, that the true Bayern München, because they won 3 consecutive European Cup's in the 74' 75' 76', and we won it in the level 8, 9 and 10, seasons, 43' 44' 45' of the Top Eleven game.

Klose, and Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, the best. The defenders, fantastic work. Was good idea to buy Miroslav Klose at the end of the season!! I am happy!!

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-final-champions-t10-0-3.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-sala-trofeos-final-t10.jpg

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-cuadro-t10-champions-league.jpgFCBayern München (Spanish team)-t10-champions-fase-grupos.jpg

season 10 of my champions league^^
    Cat Harrison likes this.

We are happy to have a new player in our team (^-^) Is a MC and his name will be; Michael Ballack

At now the dilema is... that I've to buy a MC... Edgar davids have 28 years, 62 Q = 4 stars... 52 defense... 62 attack... 72 mentality and phisically... 74 of speed...

Antelo have 62 of Q too... and 19 years... and... it sounds something ridiculous... but, I will have a match in 1 hour, and I will prove the 2 players... and if Antelo is not a "space girl of the football" I will sell him.
    Yeah, I like to listen to my feelings... Edgar Davids did great matches, I will train all month this player to give him a 2nd opportunity if is possible in the champions league of january... and only will sell this player in a friend's team, this guy gived me a lot.

(^-^) I'M A SENTIMENTAL, FOLK'S!
    Cat Harrison and BenoniBlues like this.

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast