Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

beloved fans,

T11 followers....
    4-3-3 admirers... (and 4-3-1-2)
    tanking admirers...
    cheerleader's admirers...
    Oficial Managers Association followers, 125 at now...
    and the friends I've done here, that are not 2 or 3, and I hope we will keep in touch in 2025...

the time has come...

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-fc_bayern_munchen_by_xon1-d5xn31p.jpg

Two years have passed since I started playing with this club, FCBayern München in Top Eleven.
    I started my first seasons, learning about the game, playing simply, to learn, and to see what happens.
    I started buying tokens thanks a token buyer from Bosnia, that defeated us in our 1st CL final, and our 1st scout was a DC called Jamie Reed.
    After 8 seasons I was second in league playing a excllent season, against a man from Turkey, we are T11 friends and supporte each other in our matches, as much we can.
    Too I have a group of Bulgarian teams that seems to be all day in T11 supporting...< LOL
    After this season, I decided to tank for 1st time, because I had the sensation that the game was controlling me a little bit more that what I like to see.
    Since i started buying Tokens + tank 2 seasons and play 2, we've won all the editions of te CL that we've played, 10 in total.

And, 2 years passed, since I started this history, and now is when I need a rest of all this history, because the history is written, and nobody can change it.
    So today I consideer my career as active manager as finished, and will tank the season to, win only the 11th consecutive Champions League.

Then I will do a vacations T11 period, and if I come again will be simply to put FCBayern in automatic, to be 4th, and win Champions Leagues.
    That means only attend QF + SF + final in a season.

Other managers has started time ago, and directly finished her career some seasons after start. And really dissappeared... LOL
    I think that to stay years here writting a successful history for a team, for some people (well, if we know personal histories, is for all... lol), can have a price, and one needs to stay with the team maybe too much... then is when is important to have the control. As I don't like to loose it, I decided to play light and tank since a season, and now, I need to finish a era, to keep this history out of my mind, and wake up during a consecutive week without FCBayern in my mind.
    12 Leagues, 10 consecutive CL's and a Cup are enough.
    If there's a future, will not be the same, I've finished the hard work.

Will continue with the OMA Masters League during this and 2-3 seasons more, because we have a group, and it don't needs all the attention that needs to manage a team every day

Enjoy,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-bundesliga-alemania-bayer_munich_aldima20130330_0012_17.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-bayern2.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-aap9s.st.582.jpg

FCBayern München, the only club that have players with Q. G.,
    Quality Guarantee.

Bayespresso, what else?
    Last edited by khris; 02-11-2015 at 08:01 PM.

Well... is like Zumalakarregui know that is his lasts eason and wanna win th 8th Cahmpions League of his career... he is on fire...
    Scored a hattrick today in the 3rd CL match, and with these 3 goals scored the goal 200 of his career

Too played the match 384 in the club, so before retiring, sure he will play the match 400th with us.
    Our Academy pearl is giving us the best before he retires :')

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t28-zuma-after-cl-match-3-0-6-scored-3.jpg

LOL

FB blocked acc. today that Ive cl, problem is 50% solved LOLO ....FB is doing it not right really.... if I have to start trying to bann acounts as their own law say, they will loose probably 80% of the people.... that without count that people is leaving facebook in massive mode and changing this for another site due to privacity controls etc.. .... lol

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t28-octavos1-cl.jpg

Well, I think we are in QF round
    I see that when I dont attend I have some injuries lol
    Zumalakarregui's retiring season is excellent, you can see now 2 goals and 1 assistance.
    Let's go for the 11th Champions League

Last season as Ive said, then rest all 2015.

Edited:
    Here we cans ee how Zumalakarregui wants the 11th, 8th of his career lol
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t28-octavos1-cl-zuma.jpg

One more time...

Bayespresso, what else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNPzNCLBtzA
    Last edited by khris; 02-22-2015 at 05:46 PM.

3-1 in Champions League Zumalakarregui did not score the goal 50th in the CL, so we have to wait till next round.

Excellent match of the GK, Lehmann, that saved loads of shoots, corners, and so... Pavel Nedved too did a great match, will try to upload pic's laterzzZ

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-zuma-4000-match-2.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-zuma-4000-match-3.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-zuma-4000-match-4.jpg

Zumalakarregui 400th match played with us, 207 goals scored, and today scored and was MoM despite the other team had better ratings

Well, very difficult CL match, that we won for 0-1 and was not 0-2 because Zumalakarregui failed a penalty, but we have the 9th victory of 9

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t28-qf-1-cl-3.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t28-qf-1-cl-2team222.jpg

All matches were very close really

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t28-qf-1-cl.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-qf-2-t28-2.jpg

agg. 4-1 for us, we obtained the 10th consecutive victory in this Champions League, now, let's go for the semifinals

Nedved MoM.

FCBayern München, the only club that have players with Q.G.,
    Quality Guarantee.

LOL

0-13 in semifinals of Champions League because the other manager really leaved the game before start playing with 2 lines of 5 in defense and players out of position...

That means that we will play for sure our 12th Final of the Champions League and I can give a match of rest to all players that have yellow card and too, maybe to Hasselbaink that had an injury.

Attachment 39307

Attachment 39308

Attachment 39309

Czucker, Rozomashvili, Nedved and Hasselbaink have yellow cards in the Champions League and fter the 0-13 will rest next match to play the final. All are really key players...

Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast