Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I want your luck with substitutions.. mine don't work half so well!
    Thanks Cat
    I think that the key is know the players, they usually works in he same sense, (as I say, they are programmed to be effective in the same fields) so, if you have a player that scores only playing 2nd half, (or, like my dearest Klose, in the corners..) try to put this more usually because you can be surprised. Another +1 point is that I traied 1st the "phisicall", so they have all near 9* or 10* of speed and resistance and thats a plus... I'still been sure that this strategy is better, than try to increase 1st, +passing +head.. or the + effectivity in attack/defense habilities that they can have in this sense...

at now... my plan is working (^-^) and this season will be the 1st that I will have a 8* player. Tank is good Cat!)))
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor11-t12-nv10.jpg

(^.^)
    another easy match, against the 13th of our league, we won 6-0.
    Our DC Petrov, scored in the 20' and ..no more goals in the 1st half...
    Overmars did a shoot in the 48' to make the 2-0, and Klose did a great assistance to Overmars in the 56'. Fantastic Klose in corners^^
    As usually happen, I do a change in the 2nd half, today I changed the MC Matteo Brighi for our young Antelo (too we have Parada but I've seen that is not so effective... so^^) and, as usually happen, 17 min later in the 75' Antelo scored.
    In the party, too scored like always (or 90%) Jan vennegoor of Hesselink, and, Van Nistelrooy with a great assistance of Cafú, our DR.

33 points of 33. Well done. Now I've seen the list of 9* and 8* of July IVth^^ I have the opportunity to add my team thank's to Marc Overmars, if he win the 8*

Hey folk's^^ today we had a... strange match with 3 goals against us ( I did not see the match..) and, 7 goals of our team.
    Ballack did his first Hat Trick, and van Nistelrooy was the better guy of the match with 2 goals and 2 assistances.
    Like... in every party Of Hesselink help us and did an assistance, and Klose and Cafú scored too.
    We played withour our usuall DL, Roberto Carlos, he is injuried and I have lots of treatments but I don't wanna waste it.
    I put Duran, a young player that won this 6* playing this match.^^
    I think that for now.. that's done

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor12-lv10-s12.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor12-t12-lv10.jpg

league table:
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-league-jor-12-t12-lv10.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 12-01-2013 at 01:11 AM.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor17-lv10-t12-goleadores.jpgFCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor17-lv10-t12.jpgFCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor17-t12-lv10.jpgFCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor17-t12-lv10-assistentes.jpgFCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor-17-liga-t12-lv10.jpgFCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor-17-partidos.jpg

Hmm^^ hey folks
    in this 17th league match we won 0-9! against... the 3rd favourite to win the league... this team starts well, as 2nd some days but now... is going down.
    Was beautiful to see my lovely Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, shooting 3 fouls, and doing 2 goals and an assistance for my DC Rio Ferdinand (that did 2 goals... for 1st time I think) so thats = 3 goals thank's to of Hesselink (^-^)
    he is 1st ranked in the top scorers with 14 goals and 2nd in the assistances, so thank's this man we obtained 26 goals this season, at now.
    Too I've seen that Ryan Giggs do a goal per match usually during all this season, he scored 9 goals... and like in all my seasons the team works better in the 2nd half of the league, so, good work.

I've seen too that 10 of my usuall 11 players that I used this season, scored, so, my GK Songo'o have to score too, so he will shoot the penalties

too I'm thinking that in my section called t11 best scorers awards or something like that, I have to put a place for the assistances, and more things...

We are going to our 6th league! (^-^)

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-rendimiento-jor-17-t12-lv10.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor18-t12-lv10.jpg

Hey! yeasterday I said that our GK Songo'o was the only player of our usual team, that did not score a goal.
    Today 15 minutes before the match I remembered that and put this player to shoot penalties. You can imagine what happened^^
    yeap, he scored a penalty! maybe sounds somehing without importance but, for me is important, because say to me that the team do what I want, I am the boss^^ I want a penalty? the obtain one for me. (^-^)

This match was against the 2nd, so we won 5-0 and we need 9 points in 8 matches to win the league. Fantastic of Hesselink scoring, Klose, Overmars and, Robben did not score but playing 9 minutes had 4 opportunities, he did 4 shoots.
    Duran, our younger, was playing as a DR because Cafú had red card, and did a great work too.

At now I wanna work to have the 8* for Overmars, and Petrov, they are near and I need this quality for the next Champions League. Too I work to start next level with 10* of speed.

(^-^)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Good night world!
    today the 3rd clasified draw!
    today the 2nd clasified had a 2nd consecutive defeat and 4th consecutive match without win!
    today the 1st clasified had his 1st defeat!
    (^-^) we are this last team.
    So, we, need 6 points to touch and lick the league's trophy of this 47th season.

I am wondering if... is posible that, if the 2nd, that looses yesterday against us... is posible that "something" can "destroy" the morale of his players... that see that they "loose" the league, with this defeat... really in 4 matches (as you can see in the league table in my post of 2 days ago...) he had 2 draws... defeat yesterday against me... defeat today against... so I don't know the influence of his defeat of yesterday, and if have a real efect for the next matches...
    but...

I AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE WE MAKED THE WORK SOON!
    and maybe we have the league at now with this points.
    (=^-^=)

TOO I AM VERY HAPPY WHEN A WOMAN DEFEAT ME! 2-0
    Here the history of what happen for my memories.
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor19-lv10t12.jpgFCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor19t12lv10.jpgFCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor-19-t12-lv10.jpgFCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor-19t12.jpg

yeah, the butterfly killed my 4-3-3... I tried a 4-4-2, and a diamond (usually I don't change formation, but with 2-0 in 1 half...) she was better

*I am thinking that the bad thing of tanking, is that now I pay the extra of 2,5 milions to the players for victory and... I have no money
    so my scout list have a 22 years ST... and I think that in monday I will sell the idiot of Cissé (not effective...-.-') and cissé too, with his idiot. That's what I call a 2x1. (^-^)
    And will buy the scout that is near 8* and next season will start with 7*.... so, next season I need players to fight for the CL... Robben, Shevchenko, Van Nistelrooy... are older... effective, but older, and s difficult to see a young ST in the scout list with this conditions, so, let's work. Let's sell this guy, that is not an ancien, but.... ...-.-''
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Another thing that I comproved with the yellow card of Klose ST, playing as a ML... is that when I move a player 2 lines of his natural position usually he have a card, do foul...
    If I put Shevchenko 1 line before, ST to AMC... sometimes I win posesion, and team goes better.... ?

any (bigbang)theory?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Well done! we have the league

I will put pictures later, but we won 2-0, with 2 goals of Robben (Klose had red card, so Robben play this match) and, that's all. we have +18 points than the second, and he only can draw with us, but... if he wanna win the league I have to loose all, he have to win all, and he have to win every match of this week 10-0.
    I am sorry! but we won our last league in the season 43th! of top eleven,
    and now, we are in the 47th, so 3 seasons without a League trophy is... time (^.^)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor-21-overmars-8est-t12-lv10.jpg

1st match of Marc Overmars as a 8* player, and he scored our first goal today
    Van Nistelrooy was the man of the match with 1 goal and 2 assistances.
    of Hesselink was injuried for 6 days, and Robben came to the field in the 81'. He only need 2 minutes to score a goal in the 83'
    (^-^) see the same, with sustitutes, is cool. I like how efective they are. :P
    At now, I would like to see jan vennegoor of Hesselink 1st in the top scorer, and Klose in assistances, to be candidates for some ranking place of this 47th season. Well 15 goals, is nothing if we compare, but I want the 1st place of my league in the top's
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t13-jor-1.jpg
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t13-jor-1-lv11.jpg

Two things to comment, about the deep analysis of the game;
    In this match, I changed for some minutes, 2 players of position, Ballack for Overmars.
    With overmars in the centre of the field, my team loses possesion ball, and I recived lots of counters of the other team.
    I put Ballack, and Overmars in the usuall position, and, problem solved.

2. I changed Ballack for my young Parada, and automatically, the possesion was (-) less than 50%, until, I changed, the red arrow, that I use for Ballack, and I put a blue arrow for Parada.
    As always, my subs' score a goal, and Parada DO IT TOO (=^-^=)

so, maybe I can say that some hidden habilities of our players are that;
    1- they have a default position, and been in this position, or not been, we, win or loose possesion ball.
    2- Arrows can have too a default tendence, to do some players better or worst.
    I've seen that during all the 12 seasons that I was playing the game and I think that undestand better te game programming is better than come here crying and say that this game is a troll, cheat or something like this.

8888888888 - "0" that's the result of our 1st league match!!!!!!
    the bad thing is injurie of Giggs, of 3 days but with 9 treatments is ok for tomorrow.
    I have another 76 treatmants yet.
    too the bad thing is that Of Hesselink failed a penalty ...-.-'
    <But 3 minutes after, he scored his 4th goal of foul
    My MC's and DR-DL did a great work, Roberto carlos scoring a corner, of Klose (yeah, he is proggrammed to be very effective in that as you can see^^)
    And all is good because too we won 6-0 in the 1st CL match with another 4 goals and 1 assistance of Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

(^.^) that's chachy.
    Last edited by khris; 12-17-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast