Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor-4-t12-emir-fc.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-overmars-goal1.jpg

4th league match, against one of the favourites... but... really our league don't have lot of level comparing with us.
    For the other side, it's true that is our 3rd month in the level 10, and our team was trained to have 9* and 10* of speed, and 7* of promide....
    Fantastic match of Klose, and Marc Overmars surprised me, making a goal like our old player Edgar Davids!! with a shoot from far away!!
    I love this detail^^ (^-^)
    Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.

Attachment 15523

This is our league at now, today (30 min ago) I played against the 2nd. Now is 3rd.
    In 10 hours, I will play against who is 2nd now.
    Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-5th-match-season-12-lv-10.png

well, in 10 hours of differance I played against who was the 2nd clasifficated X2 times
    I can not assist to the match, but Overmars, Brighi and our DR Cafú did the work very well^^

we are walking to our 6th league title (^-^)
    Wiesse likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor-6-temp-12-lv-10.jpg

match 6 of the league! so, we are... in the first 1/4 of the league, been leaders!
    today we had a complicated match... against a team in...11 or 12th position, but we won 1-0!
    the key? the key was a shoot that failed Shevchenko near the end of the match, and, I decided to change this player for van Nistelrooy, as you can see in the pic, van Nistelrooy came to the match in the 88', and in the 88' scored.
    I am a good manager (^-^).

the party continues...
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.

match 7 of the league! we won 1-3, 8 guy's supporting the other team, but milions in spirit are everyday with us, that's why we won!

I know that the defenders are our better players, and today I can see a goal of Roberto Carlos, due an assistance of our DC Pertov
    Klose do the 2nd assistance to Shevchenko, and like yesterday, I changed this player for van Nistelrooy, with a result of 1-2, and Van, did the 3rd goal for us. I know he want to start the matches in the field, but, he will work in the 2nd half of the matches, because at now, works, just playing some minutes, so I need his work like is now
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor7-t12-nv10.jpg

I was looking too a match of my old ST Roberto Edeso! we won some things together, is a effective ST
    He is in the level 7 and is 5 stars at now, liked to see that he won 0-4, did an assistance and a goal
    They are 2nd in the league, the 1st is a token buyer so... I think my friend have no options... but I like to see that my old glories are working very good in other teams

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-roberto-edeso-t12-1.jpg
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-roberto-edeso-t12-2.jpg
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t12-roberto-edeso-jor7.jpg

PD: I have to do a place, with the names of some of our players and the trophies that they won with us.... (that's a mental note*)

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jornada-8-t12-lv10.jpg

I like when a player enter to the field in the minute 58' and do a goal in the minute 58'
    is not the first time that it happens to us this season, but^^ our team is trained very well to do that.
    Bravo for Robben! (^-^)

As I was thinking, Van Nistelrooy... and, as I can see Robben are effective been fresh, in the 2nd half. We comproved it, changeing Shevchenko for Van Nistelrooy in the usual team 11... Van N. did not score, but did an assistance to Klose to score the 3rd goal... so good work!^^

So, 8th victory of the season in 8 matches, and again, was a easy match against an illegal formation, that only caused one problem to us, and is, the injurie of Klose, after do 2 goals... in the 75' but... we have near 100 treatments that we saved during the 2 moths that we were in the level 10, so, in 9 hours he will play again in the next league match
    We are 1st in the league with an advantage of 6 points with the 2nd... 8 with the 3rd... and 11 with the 4th...
    the 2 top scorers have 7 goals... and Klose is 3rd, with 6 goals, in assistances we have 3 teams in the 1st position all with 5 assistances, and... 2 of these 3 players are of oour team, Jan Vennegoor of hesselink (yeah, I love to see this name in the 1st position :3 ) and Klose, because he shoot the corners and is very effective... so, the 4th is Hugo Vidigal of the barca FC, the 4th classified.

Party continues tomorrow morning.... (^-^)

Match 9 of the league
    Another easy victory for us! I did not see the match, but my lovely players did the work very well, and win 0-5.
    Of Hesselink, Van Nistelrooy, Ryan Giggs, Klose and Roberto carlos, did the work, and Oliver Kahn had to play because Songo'o was injuried.
    is in this moment when I miss a ranking of GK, and a side that say how many times a GK is "unbeaten", because Oliver kahn... during lots of matches did not recive any goal against... is a incredible GK...
    This is the match 149 in league for Oliver Kahn, have 67 in Champions League and 33 in cup.
    (^-^)
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor-9-t12lv10oliverkahn.jpg

I can take a break.
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor9-t12-nv10.jpg
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor-9t12-lv10-valoraciones.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 11-27-2013 at 06:38 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor10-t12-lv10.jpg
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor10-t12-lv102.jpg
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-jor10-t12-lv10111.jpg

Easy win in this match nº 10, that gives us 30 points of 30 in this season, and, an advantadge of 8 points with the 2nd.
    Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink was the man of the match with 2 goals and 2 assistances, and as always happen in our 2nd half, 2 guys enter to the field, and these 2 guys score (Shevchenko, and Brighi).
    Cafú and Ballack scored in the minutes 10' and 11' so, all started well, and ended well.

Will we win 78 points of 78?
    It doesnt matter, we just want the league, and be ready for the next season.
    (^-^)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

AH! and, I will not use never again the same money that used time ago to play this game! because there are no changes in this game, I prefeer to buy bombs in erepublik. Have more offers, have more updates (^_^).

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I want your luck with substitutions.. mine don't work half so well!

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast