Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    yes, now I use 4-3-1-2 same arrows and orders just as AMC I put a ST or a MC
    Mean offensive, mixed passing, whole pitch pressing, normal tackling, long balls, zonal + counter and offsides? 8 ted arrows and 2 blue on DC?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Mean offensive, mixed passing, whole pitch pressing, normal tackling, long balls, zonal + counter and offsides? 8 ted arrows and 2 blue on DC?
    Yes, that's the usual orders, just some puntual changes somethines:
    For example, against better teams of +1, +2 +3 levels usually one do more fouls, so I change to low tackling.
    And the long balls I play mixed too, all depend of how I see the situation, just sometimes during the match I change this option and have another sensation.

About the 2nd option, "mixed passing" I really think that have to be mixed by default, because (I think) this is a more technical option of 2nd half, when during the 45 min. I see what players are playing well, sometimes for example I change to concentrate passing to right side, or for the centre when the AMC is on fire, playing well and creating goal chances.

Do you think when you play 4312 is better than 433? I also send you PM.

Giving your tactics a go!
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Do you think when you play 4312 is better than 433? I also send you PM.
    Well, when I started playing I used 4-3-3 and went me very well, but with the time, in higher levels I proved the 4-3-1-2 and I have the feeling that is the counter of more formations... I started, during some matches to put a ST or MC as AMC and I obtained good results in some cases... now really I start with the 4-3-1-2.

There are some good formations to use, more stable than others, these are 2 formations that having 4 defenses and people in attack are good to use, but one have to think in another point of this game, and is that the game never select the 11 names of players during the match. One never will see the 11 names of his players. So is interesting have 3 man in MC line and 3 in attack, (ST -AMC) but too, we have to remember that the developers did a game that needs our decisions, we, have to see what happen with the players.

This game is not simply as put a formation with 5 star players and done, thats why I always say that is very important to know if a player is well proggrammed in internal mode, and during the match, if the name of a MC or a ST don't appear during the first 50 minutes, one have to prove a substitution.
    The other sub' id for a yellow card, a tired player that we wanna protect of injuerie, or a change near the minute 75'.

About the PM, I am in a moment in wich I don't add more people to play in the main account, but I will add you in the account of Port Vale if you want.

EDITED: well is interesting have 3 in MC and 3 in attack for the same reason that I say that, is interesting to have 6 MC's and 6 ST's... just because with 3 man per line one can see who is working and who don't.
    Last edited by khris; 07-12-2014 at 09:48 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mopeygoal View Post
    Giving your tactics a go!

Good luck mate!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    About the PM, I am in a moment in wich I don't add more people to play in the main account, but I will add you in the account of Port Vale if you want.
    Sure you can do that.

On my main account which is on lvl 11 I play different tactic but 433 I start playing on my second account which I create yesterday. We will see.

Well, is our 2nd month of tanking, we only play for the Cup... in wich we still alive in QF round, in League, we are 13th just wanna try to be 8th coz tanking and, no CL, you know.

I will tank this season, and the next for now, coz we are in summer and I will have all the rest of the year to play that.
    For now I'm training the speed to 10 stars, been in level 15;

90- 5 stars
    95- 6 stars
    100- 7 stars
    105- 8 stars
    110- 9 stars
    115- 10 stars

I hope that Cocu, tanking +1 month that usually, will be our first 9 stars player in general Quality terms

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-speed-levle15.jpg

I really like the way you play this game!!
    The idea with tanking some seasons and play some after that is just great. In addition to that I think that your tactics and formations are brilliant as well.
    Go on like this! I wish you good luck for the future ;-)

PS: I'm thinking of doing it a bit like you with tanking etc. Do you recommend me that? Or have you got some tipps/tricks which I should know if I play T11 like you?

Thx in advance,
    Marco
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    I really like the way you play this game!!
    The idea with tanking some seasons and play some after that is just great. In addition to that I think that your tactics and formations are brilliant as well.
    Go on like this! I wish you good luck for the future ;-)

PS: I'm thinking of doing it a bit like you with tanking etc. Do you recommend me that? Or have you got some tipps/tricks which I should know if I play T11 like you?

Thx in advance,
    Marco

Thank you!

Well you see, I started, and played 9 seasons in a row, and basically I was tired to be every day with a game controlling my time, and too, when one try to win a level every season, needs a good team, so... thats = buy tokens like I did, in the case that, you are not in a country in what you can see videos to obtain Tokens...
    Too I started in a new server, that was in the 3rd season when I started... so, when I was in level 9 - 10 I had just 4 interesting players in the market...

So, basically if I tank is because after play 9 consecutive months I was feeling absorbed by the game, and, I prefeer control the game as, a game controlling me...

Good strategy? yea, of course, for me is enough looking that the Cup is a lottery, I just leave it in the 1st round if I see that is difficult, and I just go for the League, CL, or league + CL 1 time every 4 seasons. And that works for me, 2 months of training and 2 playing, gived me the 8 last editions of the CL.

About if I recomend you this mode to play? all depend of you, is your team, your game, your target, your time. As I said for me is enough enjoy the game in what I call "light mode".

Tips? Secrets?.. In this case, I think that everyone have a different feeling playing the game, so I can tell you what I do, but my viewpoit/sensation that give me this game.. you never will know exactly what is.. LOL

Just I try to understand the internal proggramming, train 1st the speed to max I can, to create differance (too I say in the Fifa I buy always the faster players, so...) and... there are 3 types of players,,, who have a 9 of rating always or so, and are excellent players, but 1 case of... near 20. Players that have between 5-7 and some 8, that contributes to the game, with some goal, some assistance, and players that can have a 7-7-7-7-7 but, never do anything.
    And well.. is more than that...

So.. as I said, there can be 50 millons of players playing Fifa, and win the 50 milions, thats posible.
    But there are 11 millions, and probably less than the 40% win every day.
    Win who pay, who have luck, or who understand the game.

LOL

Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast