Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Buffs FC (Scottish Team) - server 112

VIP
    You can try to make performance chart too... I did it for fun today...

Buffs FC (Scottish Team) - server 112-48.png
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    You can try to make performance chart too... I did it for fun today...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48.PNG 
Views:	110 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	51316
    Nice

I did a basic/crude one on frequency when I compared my 2 MCs.

Mulgrew picks up his second suspension. Might need to do a cards chart

Damn those Playmaker bookings He'll soon be as bad as 2 other PMs I had waaaaay back.

#5, second for Henderson.

Additionally he got 2 yellows so it sets him up nicely for his third, soon.
    Morrison is walking the tightrope in both CL and Cup.

Suspension 6. \o/ its not an MC

Gerrintaeum.

EDIT: From yesterday. #7

Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-13-2015 at 09:46 AM.

Season 18: The Results

Double achieved. The Buffs crashed out of the CL at the QF Stage with the massed ranks of opposition supporters descending for a 5-4 second leg loss.

And at player level.

Just the one loss ^ but Winger Ryan Gauld set 3 new Buffs' Records.
    Most goals in one match = 7
    Most goals in a Season = 63
    Most Goals in the league = 41

The other league charts are as below with the Buffs making a clean sweep in the ratings.

After a good few months in the doldrums the good ship Buffs has been sailing once more.

The most significant changes to the revitalised Buffs were the sacking of the Three Stooges, with many thanks for their glorious inactivity, and the return coinciding with the death of Johan Cruyff (who's spirit joined the Buffs).

I offer an updated (yesterday) History of the Buffs now since its likely that before the season ends Cruyff will become the leading goalscorer.

(The buffs have continued to reject the sham of the treble and concentrated on doubles, of various configurations, each season)

The most significant problem since the relaunch is Buffs Mad's inability to culture a decent striker. (Buffs Mad was reminded by a reporter of his complaints about the favouritism statisticians showed the Strikers to which he whimpered "I only meant the Ratings not the performance.)

The Buffs even went so far as purchasing a 79T Recommended Striker who, suffice to say, was later renamed A. Donkey. The Club were so shamed by their high cost failure and the constant reminder of that from his mere presence in the reserves that he was sold on the open market. There was a war even given his name and record which saw him sold for 145m. I hope he has performed at his new Club but Ive not peeked yet. What a waste.

The Buffs have joined Peter Renn in his German Association with 2 other Germans, a Vietnamese and an American. We were third in the first tournament after being humbled by a higher Q Chinese Association - the Buffs got humped 4-0 after a man got sent off against an 8* team, 3-2 loss in 2nd leg. However, the form (luck?) returned in the 2nd tournament where we won with a total of 21 wins and 3 draws. It should be mentioned the Peter has maintained a 100% record, personally, in both tournaments. Oh Captain My Captain.

Steady the Buffs.....God Bless Her and All Who Sail with Her.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The Buffs even went so far as purchasing a 79T Recommended Striker who, suffice to say, was later renamed A. Donkey.
    what can I say, you was away from the forum for some time.
    When I wrote this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rs-lately.html
    Among my comments, I wrote "stop spending sources for the ST" - meaning scout list players, recommended, academy or power training nordgen .

The last periods I use another trick.
    I buy a nordgen AML (R) or a ST and give them extra position, so they are ST +AML(R). I have 3 of them and making a rotation. When my ST-AM_ is breaking my nerves, I switch him with my other AM_ -ST for a couple of games.
    Check the players I have (RONALDO-FERNANDINHO-DOUGLAS COSTA).

So, how many trebles so far ?
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    what can I say, you was away from the forum for some time.
    When I wrote this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rs-lately.html
    Among my comments, I wrote "stop spending sources for the ST" - meaning scout list players, recommended, academy or power training nordgen .

The last periods I use another trick.
    I buy a nordgen AML (R) or a ST and give them extra position, so they are ST +AML(R). I have 3 of them and making a rotation. When my ST-AM_ is breaking my nerves, I switch him with my other AM_ -ST for a couple of games.
    Check the players I have (RONALDO-FERNANDINHO-DOUGLAS COSTA).

So, how many trebles so far ?
    Yeah, I felt the Striker thing starting before I went off.I had a good moan with Support about 'Ratings for Nothing' re: Strikers and few weeks later my old striker Harper was all assists and few goals - same time as Wingers went completely nuts with Ryan Guald scoring 7 including 6 out of 6 from FKs, in 1 match.

Good to know about positions but atm Strikers are just a dot on the pitch for me so I don't worry. If I think the opportunities are falling to Striker I just move Cruyff or Anya (without the role). Although I tend to opt for Anya as Cruyff is injury prone playing at ST. But if they're already scoring from the wings then I don't care.

As long as Cruyff keeps banging in 60 a season I'm happy, and with Anya also building from a slow first season its all good.

You know I don't do Trebles, they're soooo last year.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637