Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Buffs FC (Scottish Team) - server 112

Server 190 for Shangalang FC

Academy Update

Towards the beginning of the season I bought my 1st Token Academy player, At 12 tokens he trained pretty well (although I could've trained him harder) but he was an average player and got lots of bookings. Sold him yesterday and got 1.9m for him. So, although I don't buy cash for tokens, at least (if my math is OK) I got more from the sale than I would've got for the equivalent bank loan.

PS: I'd love to say he moved on with our best wishes but he was actually blindfolded, bundled into the back of a van and thrown out at a secret location where the transaction was completed. Poor young footballers - they have it so hard.

Buffs FC Gives Up Spotlight to Celtic Rangers' Six-Shooter

Who won the man of the match?
    Outstanding performance from Ebrahimpour... u should keep him no matter what level.. That must be some kind of record.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

He rated 9 but had the ball so much everyone else in the team got 7, including the guy with 3 assists. O.o

Regrettably Buffs Mad's urgent psychiatric counselling sessions have interrupted match reports. Yesterday Buffs were humiliated 4-1 away in the league. It has been a dramatic slump in fortunes in the second half of the league campaign, with 3 heavy wins, 3 heavy losses and a draw. There are some reasonable factors that can be considered: a greater propensity in the big games for the opposition to counter-attack (and the lack of Buffs Mad's experience in responding); the reality that, to an extent, all the tp clubs have experienced this flux in fortunes; and latterly, at least, it was decided to experiment with other formations at the start and half-time. However, there is another possibility - **** happens. >.<

Nevertheless there is a need to steady the ship or risk losing out on Champions League qualification as the teams begin to concertina.

The Board has given Buffs Mad their 100% backing. O.o

Buffs FC scrape a 2-2 draw at home.

PS. I actually feel sorry for the opposition. To see my team post ratings of 5 (4 players) and 6 (2 players) and only 1 rating 8 yet come away with a draw against their 7, 8 & 9 performers must be sickening.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Regrettably Buffs Mad's urgent psychiatric counselling sessions have interrupted match reports. Yesterday Buffs were humiliated 4-1 away in the league. It has been a dramatic slump in fortunes in the second half of the league campaign, with 3 heavy wins, 3 heavy losses and a draw. There are some reasonable factors that can be considered: a greater propensity in the big games for the opposition to counter-attack (and the lack of Buffs Mad's experience in responding); the reality that, to an extent, all the tp clubs have experienced this flux in fortunes; and latterly, at least, it was decided to experiment with other formations at the start and half-time. However, there is another possibility - **** happens. >.<

Nevertheless there is a need to steady the ship or risk losing out on Champions League qualification as the teams begin to concertina.

The Board has given Buffs Mad their 100% backing. O.o
    Know those feels Buff's mate! My own team has slumped drastically in the last 2-3 days, scraping wins where it was previously demolishing teams! had a player get a rating of 3 in a match, 3?! I mean, what was he doing, just handing the ball to the opposing team! :P As you say, crap happens, I'm sure once you get into the new season, it will balance out and we both will be hammering Div 3 teams :P
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Competition Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 Season 5
    League 1st 2nd 3rd 1st 3rd
    Champions League N/A Semi Finals 1st Round of 16 Final
    T11 Cup N/A Qualifiers Playoffs Semi Finals Last 16

Buffs narrowly beat Castilla FC away from home in the league.

A fine tackle in 49 minutes from Graeme Souness marked his return to form - the home side's midfielder was unable to continue but, after protesting his innocence, Souness escaped with just a yellow. Alan Hansen took advantage in 54 minutes when he strode from the back through the midfield and unleashed a strike for the only goal of the match.

This leaves Buffs in 3rd fighting (not much of that shown recently) to claw back the 2nd place side while fending off the pack, breathing down their neck, to secure CL qualification.

In the 2nd leg of the Champions League semi-final at home, Buffs ran out 5-0 winners to go forward to the final 10-0 on aggregate. Dalglish suffered from injury yet again, limpimg off with an ankle strain after only 4 minutes. Mols replaced Dalglish just as Baxter swung in a corner for Hansen to head home on the 10th minute mark. Solo efforts from Jim Baxter and Jimmy Johnstone saw Buffs go into the break 3 goals to the good. Billy Bremner hand a hand, or rather foot, in both the fourth and fifth goals with passes for Hansen and Souness to convert in the 56th and 79th minutes respectively.

Not a difficult test for the Buffs and whether they are performing consistently enough to do themselves justice on the big stage remains to be seen.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-28-2014 at 04:05 PM.
    Tommy Vernersson likes this.

Feeder Club News

Big game for Celtic Rangers coming up in the league (tomorrow evening - real time), as they host Chelsea FC.

Chelsea currently sit in second, 6 points behind, and are the only team CR has dropped league points to this season having beaten CR 3-2.

CR still have a 3 injuries and a suspension to contend with, but not to key players and it will be down to those 4 key players step up once more.

Key Player League Performance

GK Agung Nur Nosid - 21 matches, 8 goals conceded, 0 MoM;
    DC Alan Higgins - 22 matches, 12 goals, 15 assists, 12 MoM = League Top Passer and Top Rated player;
    ST Sosha Ebrahimpour - 20 matches, 19 goals, 11 assists, 4 MoM = League top scorer and 2nd best Passer;
    ST Gaston Lucero - 4 matches, 5 goals, 3 assists, 0 MoM = replaced 12 goal Daniel Morris (multiple injuries) who remains the 5th Top Rated player.

Celtic Rangers have scored 150 goals in all competitions this season but require 11 more in the remaining 3 fixtures to achieve 100 league goals.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast