Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The Storm in Chicago

The Chicago Storm FC's training camp has brought in two new youngsters, a central and right defender named George Carroll and a central midfielder named Gary Lacey. Unfortunately for Carroll, it doesn't look like he'll be making the cut. Lacey on the other hand, has the talent to be a Storm starter. Manager Hawks has hinted at selling midfielder Brek Germanese to make room for Gary Lacey. Germanese is a veteran from season 1, and is 21 years old. Hawks will try to sell him, but chances are no one will purchase the 2 star player, so a sack is possible. Germanese has played a total of 23 games, with 7 goals. Hawks, on behalf of the Storm, want to wish Brek luck at wherever his travels lead him.

Brek Germanese
    The Storm in Chicago-germanese.jpg

George Carroll
    The Storm in Chicago-carroll.jpg

Gary Lacey
    The Storm in Chicago-lacey.jpg

With the school schedule being in full swing, I have decided to retire the 'game commentaries', for lack of a better name, because I can't seem to find the time. I might add some notes under the scorer list if I feel something is needed to be said (See: Game 1 for today). Sorry about that if any of you actually enjoyed reading them. If any of you guys actually did read them, let me know! I personally loved writing them, but I don't know if they were interesting to the reader. None-the-less, I will continue to post updates, regularly hopefully.
    Hopefully you guys saw that I brought in two new youngsters. Contrary to what yesterday's post said, I decided to sign both of them, and sacked Brek Germanese and Pat Vasquez in the process. Hawks would like to wish both of them luck in the future.
    Finishing things off, if any of you readers/Top Eleven-ers want to support my team, let me know and I'll link you my FB account! The Chicago Stormers and are up and coming fanbase!

~~~~~

9/6 Cup Chicago Storm FC 2-1 real madrid FC
    11' Santi Dotor-Ledo
    Rafal Romachow (Zivojin Maric) 44'
    Alan Leonard (Zivojin Maric) 62'

The Chicago Storm FC win in a nail biter, a series that finished with an aggregate score of 3-2. News on who the Storm will be playing in the Semi's is to follow.

9/6 League Chicago Storm FC 6-1 Daniel FC
    9' Paolo Ferriera
    Zivojin Maric (Evghenie Grosu, Matt Carseldine x2) 20', 28', 56'
    Karim Boutadjine (Zivojin Maric) 45'
    Daniel Kofi Amo 76'
    Rafal Romachow (Martín Rodríguez) 88'

Daniel FC, who's manager is friend with Hawks, played a fun game. Isn't it always fun to beat your friends?

9/7 Champ. League StrongerFC 1-4 Chicago Storm FC
    Tal Politi 29' Pen.
    32' Fouhad Taubira (Evghenie Grosu)
    43' Daniel Kofi Amo
    56' Matt Carseldine (Zivojin Maric)
    88' Karim Boutadjine (Daniel Kofi Amo)

The 1/8 round of the Champions League started off with the Chicago Storm FC beating StrongerFC 4-1 away. The second leg will be played in Chicago on the 9th. If any of you wish to attend, let Hawks know!

9/7 League nn FC 0-4 Chicago Storm FC
    8' Fouhad Taubira (Daniel Kofi Amo)
    31' Evghenie Grosu (Zivojin Maric)
    50' Zivojin Maric (Matt Carseldine)
    58' Karim Boutadjine (Matt Carseldine)

9/7 League Some Foreign Team Name 1-14 Chicago Storm FC
    10', 36', 59' Daniel Kofi Amo (Evghenie Grosu)
    20', 43', 85' Martín Rodríguez (Evghenie Grosu x2)
    22', 33' Akif Torlak (Martín Rodríguez)
    25', 39' Rafal Romachow
    28' Tamás Garamvölgyi (Matt Carseldine)
    47' Zivojin Maric (Daniel Kofi Amo)
    55', 80' Matt Carseldine (Daniel Kofi Amo)
    Tomasz Nowacki 72'

The highest scoring game in the Chicago Storm FC's history, although manager Hawks doesn't take too much credit as the opponent had a defender playing keeper.

After moving on to the semi's of the cup, the Chicago Storm FC have been matched up against isma FC. This team will probably the hardest competition the Storm have faced in a long while, as the Storm only have a 0.8 rating advantage. The first game is to be held in Chicago on the 8th, and the second leg in Caracas, Venezuela on the 10th.
    The Storm in Chicago-isma-fc.jpg

Sometimes Hawks thinks things over and thinks it might be a good idea to punch himself in the face... Now is a time for that to happen. The Chicago Storm FC have brought in DRM and RM Kazim Yildiz for a whopping 1.88 M and 22 tokens. Although Yildiz has the potential to be a star, who knows if he'll be worth almost all of the Storm's tokens. A quote from Hawks, "You know, when you get into a bidding war, you could stop and lose your tokens, but you think, nah, the other person will quit soon enough. Needless to say, that didn't happen for a while. Go big or go home." Steven McManus, veteran of 29 games and 4 goals, will likely be out with the entrance of Yildiz.
    The Storm in Chicago-yildiz.jpg

9/8 Cup Chicago Storm FC 2-1 isma FC
    Rafal Romachow 34'
    Zivojin Maric 49'
    71' Davide Azzolina (Jiri Starec)

First leg of the Quarter Finals! Storm up 2-1 heading into the away game.

~~~

9/9 League Chicago Storm FC 3-0 Ipswich Town
    Zivojin Maric (Matt Carseldine, Rafal Romachow, Evghenie Grosu) 24', 51', 77'

~~~

9/9 Champ. League Chicago Storm FC 6-2 StrongerFC
    Matt Carseldine (Zivojin Maric x2) 32', 79'
    57', 71' Kristjan Ivanovic (Stuart Benjamin)
    Gary Lacey (Fouhad Taubira) 76', 80'
    Zivojin Maric (Matt Carseldine) 81'
    Karim Boutadjine (Evghenie Grosu) 85'

This win pushes Chicago into the Quarter's of the Champion's League, after beating StrongerFC with an aggregate of 10-3. The Storm will face the winner of the Supardi FC / Shkumbin FC series.

~~~

9/10 League anh hùng FC 0-5 Chicago Storm FC
    3', 89' Matt Carseldine
    12' Gary Lacey (Evghenie Grosu)
    44' Martín Rodríguez (Evghenie Grosu)
    85' Tamás Garamvölgyi (Matt Carseldine)

With this win, the Chicago Storm FC have given themselves a 5 point gap between themselves and the number 2 team, anh hùng FC.

~~~

9/10 Cup isma FC 4-2 Chicago Storm FC
    Marcel Zorzin (Miroslav Zieris) 3'
    9', 85' Matt Carseldine (Zivojin Maric)
    Ahmet Çavus 34'
    Davide Azzolina (Marcel Zorzin) 78'
    Dmitry Luzin (Dmitry Cheburaev) 82'

With the loss, The Storm have been eliminated from the Cup, losing with an aggregate of 5-4. I won't lie, I'm extremely disappointed in my team. With the loss, we've lost the chance at the Treble.

~~~

9/11 League Chicago Storm FC 3-0 VEDAT BAYDAN FC
    Zivojin Maric 27'
    Fouhad Taubira (Zivojin Maric) 49'
    Kazim Yildiz (Karim Boutadjine) 76'

~~~

9/11 Champ. League Shkumbin FC 2-3 Chicago Storm FC
    Remus Budescu 21'
    26', 32', 86' Martín Rodríguez (Fouhad Taubira, Evghenie Grosu x2)
    Bin Li 73'

With this win, the Storm will take a 3-2 advantage back into Chicago for the Quarter's of the Champion's League. I will post his team just after this post. Just a fun bit of information, in the last season, the Storm and Shkumbin were in the same league. The Storm finished in 3rd, right behind Shkumbin FC.
    Last edited by Hawks4Life24; 09-13-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Here is Shkumbin FC's team. The Storm have a 3-2 aggregate advantage, heading into Chicago for the second leg.
    The Storm in Chicago-shkumbin-fc.jpg

9/12 League Chicago Storm FC 6-1 mihai fcp
    Gary Lacey 14', 19'
    Rafal Romachow 23', 66'
    Matt Carseldine (Zivojin Maric) 56'
    67' Omid Reza Rezaei (William Innocenti)
    Kazim Yildiz 68'

~~~

9/13 League fener bahçe 1-2 Chicago Storm FC
    6' Zivojin Maric
    54' Matt Carseldine (Zivojin Maric)
    Olindo Rama (Fahrettin Uzun) 82'

~~~

9/13 Champ. League Chicago Storm FC 1-2 Shkumbin FC
    Kazim Yildiz (Evghenie Grosu) 19'
    25' Phil Warne
    59' Carlos Lavayol (Phil Warne)

Although a loss was obtained, the Chicago Storm FC will be moving on to the next round of the Champion's League semi-finals, 4-4 aggregate with the Storm scraping by with the away goal advantage. Don't think they'll get let off easy, they did lose after all. The opponents team will be soon to follow.

Here we go, Chicago Stormers! Onto to the Semi's! The Chicago Storm FC will face off against Surbiton town. For the first time this season, the Storm are the clear underdogs, as they trail by almost 5 overall points (25.0 - 29.7)! This will definitely be a hard series, but manager Hawks is confident in his side.
    The Storm in Chicago-surbiton-town.jpg
    Last edited by Hawks4Life24; 09-15-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Congratulations to defender Rafal Romachow on earning his 5th star!
    The Storm in Chicago-romachow-5-star.png

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123