Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Valle de Escotia (IInd team) Spain

Valle de Escotia (IInd team) Spain

Valle de Escotia (IInd team) Spain-valle-de-escotia.jpg

I have to change the name of the stadium, so I wait too for suggestions LOL

This club will play in automatic, with a special philosophy, I wanna create something different so...
    I was thinking in buy only Spanish players 1st, then Spanish + Scotish players, now I think that Ive seen some nice flags of little coutries (North Ireland, white + red cross) and the philosophy will be to recive players from these little countries, with a base of Spanish/Scotish players.

I am thinking in to use, or a 4-4-2, or a formation Ive played a lot in Fifa when I start the game with a team of the 4th division from England, and I have to promote without resources and defend well, the 5-3-2.

Season 20 with his account start... in another way
    We will play the Champions League, so lets see.

Valle de Escotia (IInd team) Spain-t6-valle-de-escotia-1st-match-3-0.jpg

Valle de Escotia (IInd team) Spain-t6-valle-de-escotia-1st-match-3-0-2.jpg

Surprise in the account of Valle de Escotia, we won 3-0 with many players out of position, and well.. we have just 6 players with contract and 8 retired... so my work start again and the philosophy as Ive said is to have only Spanish players + Scotish + of little countries... (maybe with less than 1 million of citzens..)... I will see but I have work here

Formation changed to a 4-4-2

Defense mode DL-DC-DC-XX-DR LOL

I did an offer in Negotiations for a MC from Cook Islands, 10.000 citzens, 8T only I offered money... sad that I have no more Tokens lol
    The new team transformation will be something ... with time lol

I like it. New challange :P
    khris likes this.

Good luck with this team!
    khris likes this.

Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations

LOL

I can not buy any player xDDD the market is a little crazy so I have to change of strategy philosophy, as I want original players from other nations, no waste a token to change the country... thats the 2nd option, so I will "expand" ma philosophy and just will not play with players of Top Countries, will try to keep the spirit of, add Spanish + Scotish, but then. no England, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Netherland, or some big nations that have history in the world cup or similar. Will selsect some countries for personal reasons, too based ofc. in my memories in Bayern with players from Norway, for example.

And thats how I can buy more players LOL

Oohh ... 1st cup match I had players OOP and won 0-3, changed ma players positions and won 9-0 with the 4-4-2

:3

9 ratings for Renkli, that scored 3 goals and too for Venegoor of Hesselink, that were 2 of the 6 players bought lasdt season by me... another 9 for Zolotarev

I have 8 new retired players, different from last season and they seem to work too, I did nnot bought any player this season yet, nobody accept my offers in negotiations lol

Good Luck.

One idea might be to set a minimum number (or %age) of Spanish & Scottish players. Keep it high enough to maintain the integrity of the team but low enough to let you collect other Nationalities - if its too restrictive it might become too much of a chore

PS. Originally with the Buffs I set out to maintain 75% Scots, which I then set at 9 (ie c. 3/4 of 11). (Although I had no clue at that time I could change nationality. >.< )
    khris likes this.

Nice.
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast