S3 - E. Topayan
    S4 - N. Nemeth
    S5 - B. Fenwick
    S6 - K. Ward
    S7 - M. Mizrahi
    RES - O. Lambley
    RES - K. Cole

Rookie
    On Marc Lemke's 100th Game for the club, he goes and scores his 100th Goal for the club! What a fantastic player he is!!!

In other news, Maor Mizrahi, Marc Lemke and Ben Fenwick have been added to the 100 club.

Pablo Maratalla and Lucas Carreno have been awarded a triple tie as they have both scored hat-tricks, one in each game, today.

Marc Lemke has also become the first player into the Gold Hall Of Fame (its not possible to go any higher until retirement/leaving) as he scored has scored 100 goals in as many games. He's an absolute legend!

The players that have earned their 100th cap this week, will be placed into the Hall of Fame very shortly.
    Last edited by mattyg1306; 10-21-2015 at 05:17 PM.

Rookie
    Today, Ollie Lambley has been sold by the club. He has played 50 club matches scoring 5 goals. He covered his position (MC) really well during the injury crisis in that field last season. We wish him well for the future.

Rookie
    Leicester have signed a 19 year old striker called Suwichai WongJinda to add to the goal scoring power up front. Terrance the manager said "we've been looking to buy a high quality striker for a few days now and we placed 5 or 6 negotiation offers on several players only to be unsuccessful. I then found Suwichai on the market this morning and he looked like the perfect player we need to add to the mix." He was signed for £2.34million.

Meanwhile, the youth academy produced 2 new players this morning. Terrance signed the goal keeper for free and let the other one go. The coaching staff tell me they hope to develop him a little more before selling him to a squad that will be perfect for him.

Rookie
    Leicester Tigers add strength too the defence

The Tigers have brought one DC and one DR to add to their already strong defence. Tigers have signed, Clebar Sacramento from Brazil (DC) 23 years old, and Richard Scott from England (DR, DMR) 18 years old. Tigers manager said "Although our defence has been brilliant this year,didn't conceded one goal in the first week of the season, i felt the need to upgrade our defence to help us push on next season and also to help push past the last 16 in both competitions and add value to our squad in the league. I'm sure these two players will put their all in to be real Tigers and fight for everything. Richard Scott is a great young player that i spotted on the radar, he's also English so that will make fans happier as they've wished for a new English home grown player, something we definitely needed to add to the mix. Current DR, Ferreira also from Brazil recommended that we brought Sacramento as he knows him from past experiences"

Also, unfortunately, to make room for further improvements, Ward-Prowse has been put up for sale. He was one fan favourite during two strong seasons in season 1 and 2. He was one of the first players the manager brought and has served his club so well. He is one true Tiger, and he says "I loved my time at Welford Road, and yes, I admit its time too move on, the club has gone in the upward direction and unfortunately, my training can't keep up now and being 29, it feels like the right time. I'd like to thank the supporters and myself being English, I will return once i retire back to my 'home' club. I feel proud to be apart of what we have achieved, thank you"

Kevin Ward-prowse, has played 115 matches for the club scoring 11 goals, not bad for a defender. He is the first player in the 100 club to leave. Thank you Kev for being a great rock at the back in defence! See you soon!

Rookie
    Leicester Tigers again add strength to the defence

Tigers manager Terrance has announced the signing of Chakrit Sukpala who is a very strong DC with a special ability. Terrance said "I was just looking curiously on the market and saw this guy come up. He had a special ability which is something we need more of in our squad, he's young, and will hopefully build up a lasting DC partnership with last weeks signing Sacramento who is playing brilliantly. I hope that just like Ay and Ozgoz have done for the past 2/3 seasons that the two new players follow suit. Sukpala played his first game last night and it was probably my fault playing him straight away which caused a few nerves and a few costly mistakes to put us out of the champions league but I'm sure hell get better and he knows he will because they're consequences"

Speaking of Ozgoz, he has been placed into the bronze hall of fame and 100 club for playing in 100 matches for the club. He's performed brilliantly and hopefully will remain to as 2nd choice DC.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I like your writing but I would like some images too.
    You know, "a picture is worth a thousand words"
    I upload maybe over 1000 images and no one told "ok pal, enough of your pictures, stop !"
    Sorry, I didn't see you're reply

I will try to include pictures in the future, thank you for your suggestion! Unfortunately, I can't do the full match reports like I did in the summer because i have too much school work and work with my job to do but ill try and keep you all up to date as much as possible. Thank you!

Rookie
    Sunday Round up

It has been an eventful week for the Tigers and a season defining week, which is typically what week 3 of the season is anyway. Unfortunately, its been all bad news. It started off really well, which saw a 1-1 draw in the away leg of the champions league and 2-2 draw in the away leg of the cup putting Tigers at the stake of 2 home wins to go into the semi finals of the cup and quarters of the champions league. In between those two games there was a 8-0 and 10-0 victory in the league. However, in the 68th minute of the away leg of the cup, Lemke tore his hamstring. Lemke being the key man in the Tigers field left a big gap which no one could fill. This led to tigers losing 3 home games on the bounce, first game the champions league 2-3, then the cup 1-3 and finally a very important league game to title rivals Hisingen 1-4 despite drawing to them away earlier in the season.

The boys then spluttered for the rest of the week, winning 2 league matches but having a shock draw away which has pretty much ended the hopes of the team in green red and white winning their 3rd league title in a row. Team manger said 'When Lemke got injured, it was always going to be tough. It just shows how key of a player he is. The injury cost us and him as he hasn't been able to train. He is however back in the squad now and should help the squad if any slip from the top 2 sides in the league occurs."

Going into round 20, Tigers lie 3rd, 4 points behind 2nd and 5 points behind 1st. With 1st and 2nd still to play each other, Tigers to play 2nd and many other tight games to come, anything could happen and I'm sure the Tigers are ready to pounce! (I would put a picture but I don't have enough time sorry!) The Tigers are 6 points clear of the rising team in 4th, and 12 points clear of 5th.

Finally some team news, David Kaydi has now become apart of the 100 club and therefore bronze hall of fame. He is the 1st of the '2nd batch' of players to come though the Tigers team. Team captain, Cook has now passed the 150 mark to and is closing in on 100 league games.

Rookie
    Tigers qualify for 4th Champions League in a row

Leicester Tigers today beat the team in 4th place 1-3 away from home. This means that the Tigers remain 15 points clear of 5th place after yesterdays results, with only 12 points left available, its not possible for the team in 5th to catch them. A win tomorrow against 9th place will secure a top 3 finish. Cook, the captain said 'at the start of the season we set our goals, the absolute minimum was qualifying for next years champions league and thankfully, we've done that. We aimed to go much higher but with the injuries we've had this year and opponents in good form, it doesn't look like we are going to meet our number 1 target for the league this season. We have to look at where we are at realistically, 4 points behind 2 and 5 behind top. 1st play 2nd tomorrow with Hisengen (1st) playing at home, the form books and home record suggest that they'll win. We then have to travel to 2nd place home ground, if we do the job there then we can snatch 2nd. 2nd is realistically the only place we are able to finish now unfortunately with the easy games 1st place have, although we will keep pushing as hard as we can to win the league!'

Rookie
    A trophyless season ends for the Welford Road men

For the first time ever, Leicester Tigers have came away without a champions or runners up trophy after coming a disappointing 3rd in the league and getting knocked out in the last 16 of the champions league, despite equalling their best cup run by managing to get to the quarter finals. At the start of the season, the Tigers troops seemed positive and ready for record breaking season with targets to win the league and play in 2 semi finals. This was not to be.

"Well it all started on the 3rd day of the season when we were waiting around for ages and ages to find out what the league draw was. We started off pretty well, I think we went 10 games unbeaten in the league with a solitary draw against the eventual champions away from home. In the champions league group stages we were flying high with good 6-0, 0-5, 4-1, 2-7 and 6-0 victories and a 3-3 draw. The goals were coming thick and fast. These results made us finish top feeling very proud. In the cup, all the way until the last 16 found we were winning games and could afford to rest players going into the 2nd leg. A very positive opening fortnight to the season."

"Then the injuries hit us, first a few in midfield and we managed to ride the waves even though the team had clearly lost strength and confidence in attack. With this, I decided to strengthen the defence so that when the attack got back to its best, everything would click. The defence had to many additions at once and they didn't settle in as quickly as I thought they would and thats my fault. Confidence was lost all over the field, which lead us to be out of the cup and champions league. With aid from the old favourite players, the new boys began to find their feet and started picking up wins in the league and starting a come back, which was most likely on. But Lemke was injured and this damaged our attacking style. We again lost 2 key games. This put us in bad stead going into the run in but Lemke did come back from injury 2 days early. Then, finally, Captain Cook took a blow and got an injury himself, missing out on games for the first time ever. With no reserve goal-keeper, it was going to be hard. Hats off to Lucas though, he stepped in well and did awesome all considering. But hey, we came 3rd, won our champions league group and got to a quarter final in the cup, not many teams can say that!! On to a big season 5!"

Presentation
    This years presentation is ran by the club chairman, Matt and the Top eleven League co-ordinator for our server.

Joint Winner of the Tigers Hot Pick award (most games) is....The Rocks at the back....Cook and Lucas with 40 games!!
    Winner of the Tigers Silver Boot award (most assists) is....Marc Lemke!!! With 32 assists.
    Winner of the Tigers Man of the Moment award (most man of the matches) is.....Marc Lemke!!!! With 16 Man of the Matches.
    Winner of the Tigers Golden Boot (most goals) is....Marc Lemke! With 37 goals.
    Winner of the Tigers Worst Disciplined extra training award is....Troedsson!!! With 6 yellow cards and 1 red (8 points)
    Winner of the Tigers Best newcomer is....Sacramento!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Young Player of the Year is...Roberto Ricci!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Defender of the year is....Lucas!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Attacker of the year is....Marc Lemke!!!
    Winner of the Tigers Player of the year is....Moratella!!!

Winner and retainer of the Leagues Golden Boot is....Marc Lemke!!! With 23 League Goals.
    Joint Winner and retainer of the Leagues Top Rated Player is....Marc Lemke!!! With a rating of 8.5.
    Joint Winner and retainer of the Leagues Silver Boot is....Youve guessed it....Marc Lemke!!! With 17 Assists.

A big well done to Marc Lemke who again, for the third season running, wins all 3 league awards!!

Finally, the League 3rd place trophy is lifted by the captain Ges Cook!!!

Extra Information

Leicester finished the league on 65 points, 2nd on 69 points and 1st on 73 with 4th miles behind with 53. Tigers scored 105 92nd highest in the league) goals conceding 15 (joint 2nd lowest in the league).

Tigers manager has announced he's looking for a goalkeeper to take this club even further. "First and foremost, Cook has done us some really good work over the last 5 seasons and he's a brilliant, awesome guy! He's staying at the club. But i just feel we need that extra boast and hopefully before the end of week 1, ill find the right man to come in and take over Cook role but not only do that but kind of coach him on what Leicester is all about. We have plenty of tokens (40) and when the League prize money lands, plenty of money so I'm sure that should be okay. The Leicester tradition is very important in the success of this club. On this note, as Cook is captain and he may not have as much game time next season, Ive unfortunalty had to take away the captain role from Ges. As a captain, he's done everything I could have asked for and he is an absolute legend. This is now my announcement for a new captain, the clubs 2nd captain ever and thats going to be Marc Lemke. He knows the Leicester tradition, inside and out. He rates very highly in games especially when he has had a run of injury free games. He also has a really nice personality and can lead the boys well.

Cook says "Its been a pleasure to lead the Leicester shirt and team from the front in the last 4 seasons. I totally understand what Terrance has said and think its best for the club. I do however hope to stay around this club though"

Lemke who has played 130 matches and scored 130 goals says "Wow, thats impressive, thank you for making me captain and I certianitly hope to lead the team well and to success very shortly. I also hope to get back to my best after a bit of a low few days with injury and lack of confidence. Hopefully I can boast up"

So thats all from the Welford Road stadium this season, I hope you can join us again on the showcase page for Season 5 which promises to be a big season

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast