Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: RHINOCEROS, playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My winger, a humble 4* player, has now the new record of more goals in a game (for all of my teams and players ever)
    9 goals , without winning the man of the match title
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-2-9-goals-borja.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-borja-d13.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

End of the season and we 're the Champions -Yes
    The league wasn't so tough as playing with the other experience friends but I had a very strong opponent who was after me all the season.
    I had a loss and a draw against other two teams (the 2nd & the third) but I won him twice so finished 1st.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-league-d28.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-12-title-victory.jpg
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-playin-vs-marc.jpg

so, in the last game, after I finished mine, I was supporting him
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-oppo-last-game.jpg

In the CH.L. I reached the final 8 but couldn't make it for more. Too strong teams.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-ch-l-ko-2.jpg

Some of my players had a really good season and those were my 3 wingers.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-top-rated-d28.jpg

Super player was Borja
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-borja-d28.jpg

In another game he scored 8 goals (the four from free-kick) but for another time he didn't get the"Man of the match" title
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-borja-8-goals.jpg
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-borja-8-goals-2-assist-not-mom.jpg

So this is the team, the last day
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-team-d28.jpg

and we could have some profit so can build some good team for the next season
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-finance-d28.jpg

New season, LEVEL4 and for another time, no friends in my league
    Begun to loose my interest but let's see
    Bought some new players, not in a the rush of the first day. Slowly, one by one, when I have the opportunity to buy with few tokens, 5* players near next star
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-18-mc-kolovetsos.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-18-dc-doraghi.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-18-dc-dmc-dl.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-18-%CF%86%CE%B1.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-21-st-salnikov.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-23-st-pateras.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-24-dc-dr-5t.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-24-mc-mogul-2.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-27-dmc-chalimourdas.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-10-29-dc-dl-mangione.jpg

the team day 8
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-team-d8.jpg

so far the league goes well
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-league-d15.jpg

so, Champions League
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-ch-l-groups.jpg
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-ch-l-ko1.jpg

in the Cup, we're ready to say goodbye but it was good that make it to 8
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-cup-ko1.jpg
    khris likes this.

Finally it was a good season. I almost won the treble with my 35T team
    Won the CH.L.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-ch-l-road-final.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-ch-l-final-rates.jpg

make it to the final of the Cup
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-cup-road-final.jpg
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-cup-2d-semi-final.jpg

but lost from a better q team

and won the league, the last day
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-league-d26.jpg

I didn't expect this (it was afternoon and I was sleeping - lol)
    I won
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-league-last-day-my-game.jpg

while my opponent lost
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-league-last-day-vietnam-game.jpg

Star of the team, Borja again (all my three, 4* wingers were playing good)
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-borja-last-day.jpg

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-top-rated-borja.jpg

and the team, last day, selling some old age players
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-team-d28.jpg

new season, lv5
    with the titles of previous season, my finance was very good
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-finance-d1-.jpg

so I decided to buy also some nordgen

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-11-15-nordgen-st-1t.jpg
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-11-15-aml-amc-ronald-1t.jpg
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-11-15-nordgen-dc-dmc-1t.jpg

and others
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-11-15-dl-dc-doumas-3t.jpg
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-11-15-mc-ntoulias-2t.jpg
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-11-17-dc-r-l-6t.jpg
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-11-17-mc-choi-2t.jpg
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-11-18-st-cuvedean-3t.jpg

and a failure
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-11-17-st-lost.jpg

so the team is like that
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-team-d6.jpg

The bad news are that non of my friends are in the league, CH.L. or Cup
    so boring

so those are the trophies from previous 4 seasons
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-trophies-season-5.jpg

not bad for a 35T team
    but I don't know if I 'll continue.
    We started those teams to play in a league of friends and now it's the second league draw that we 're separate and it seems we 'll never be together again (with the new league draw)

Rookie
    hey how to counter 352 thank you and you also bought older player why ?? is there some secrets

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast