Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: RHINOCEROS, playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey how to counter 352
    4-5-1V, def./counter/from the flanks, zonal,low,mixed pass, blue arrows in m defenders, red arrows to my AML,AMR.

I buy older players because I can afford them.
    They are cheaper than the young ones and less attractive so I can spend only few token to build my team with 5* players every season.
    As about the performance it's the same, depending from the player and not from his age.
    The young ones (if they are fast trainers) can last longer as 5*-6* players and you can give them extra position or ability.
    But I don't have the greens for that team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Finished my season 5 and I won the league
    Opponent who was in first position lost a game and I also won him in the last game of the league
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-league-d28.jpg

In CH.L., disqualified in final 8. Not bad considering the quality of my opponents.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-ch-l-road-final.jpg

In the Cup, I played but lost, in the semi-finals. Good, a bronze plate.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-cup-road-final.jpg

Last day of the league and time to sell some players, mostly the older ones, so I can buy new 5* players in the new season
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-team-last-day.jpg

All started about 2 years ago but now it’s the final curtain as the old version stops and I cannot play with many teams in my lap top (and I ‘m not a fan of playing T11 in a mobile device).
    So RINOKEROS was playing in a more light mode than NIK , my main team, managed to win some good trophies when playing competitively and 3 trebles.
    The trophy room

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-last-trophy-room.jpg

Some extra Super League (NIVEA) trophies.

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-nivea-3-trophies.jpg

Things weren’t easy as most of the times RINO was playing in a +1 LV in CH.L. or NIVEA League.
    That’s why I stopped playing the last 3 seasons and stayed in the same league lv, playing only for asso tournaments.
    Club review
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-history-club.jpg

So with the end of the old version, there is no passion to continue as many of my favorite features will stop too.

And the team history with Diego Maradona as the top scorer of the team.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-last-maradona.jpg

That team was a tribute to the great national team of Argentina.
    The last squad before selling. Argentinian stars plus Greek academy players.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-last-team.jpg

A good management left the team with some good money, sources and complete facilities.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-last-finance.jpg

achievements
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-last-achvm.jpg

Also played in a very good asso group with friends of the Greek forum.
    RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-4-1-group-b.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-history.jpg  
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-15-2017 at 04:46 PM.
    madflo19 and axd23 like this.

Tomorrow 16 of April gonna play the last official games in associations, finishing a beautiful journey
    with this song

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-15-2017 at 04:47 PM.

time for selling

RHINOCEROS,  playing in a league with friends from a Greek t11 group-sell-team-2.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234